GDT: Week Two: Electric Boogaloo

TheVillain112

my takes from the day:

-i'm feeling very dumb with my saints pick from wild card to NFCCG

-dak prescott is trevor siemian with better line play and a better offense (maintained this for a while and have got massive confirmation bias now)

-the chiefs are definitely legit, philly still has a way to go against real teams

-arizona suck when they don't have johnson. like... suck...

-a show of faith by chicago by not benching the neck 

-kizer's unrefined though i'm still a fan

-buffalo had a real chance to win that game

-the chargers are continuing to charger despite the location change 

-long live the cutler era

12 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

OMG I hate announcers so much. You wonder if you keep Prescott in a 3 score game with over 3 minutes? It's almost impossible but it's been done. And Troy freakin Aikman no less. I expect some of these journalists to be raging sissies. Not a competitor like Aikman

Aikman isn't a journalist, but I agree that it's annoying when they start second-guessing these sorts of things. Like, you know, maybe coach would like him to get as many reps on early in the season so he can get the rust off, just like every single other player on every single other team?

3 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The AFC South will be won by an 8-8 team this year. All of those teams are bad with Tennessee looking like the best of the bunch.

I honestly don't think we're bad and would be thoroughly disappointed if we won eight games. And I've had years of training to become a super pessimistic Titans fan. The rest of the AFC South though? Yeah, it looks like a total disaster right now.

Archived