If Brady does in fact leave...

Elky

Fine. I'd rather start fresh than try to make another push with a 43-year-old QB who refuses to put in the work to get in sync with his young receivers. Another year of Brady would just give us false hope, anyway. It's pretty clear that the AFC will belong to the Ravens and Chiefs for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Starless said:

Fine. I'd rather start fresh than try to make another push with a 43-year-old QB who refuses to put in the work to get in sync with his young receivers. Another year of Brady would just give us false hope, anyway. It's pretty clear that the AFC will belong to the Ravens and Chiefs for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, that Brady, always shirking.

Seriously, I know you don't like him anymore - for various reasons we don't go into on here -  but the idea Brady,  of all the players in the league,  doesn't try hard enough, is ridiculous. He gets up at 6 and goes to bed at 8, he doesn't eat sugar, or bread, or anything cooked. He trains his body and his mind harder than any player ever has...and you think he just couldn't be bothered to work with the yougn WRs? For the first time in 20 years?

Don't buy tabloid nonsense.

Part of the reason Brady was so beaten down and depressed by season's end was they were working so hard and nothing was improving.

As for the AFC "belonging to the Ravens and Chiefs", yeah they've said that before. About Luck, and Big Ben and Joe Flacco and even Mark Sanchez. I say we wait until either of them has even won a single SB before handing them a dynasty.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

I’d be curious.  I’d still root for him to get rings.  The big thing would be, how would I feel if it came down to a SB with Brady vs Patriots.  

That's a win/win.

Can you imagine the state NFL Gen and the wider NFL community would be in if that was genuinely a SB matchup.

HAHAHAHAHA

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That's a win/win.

Can you imagine the state NFL Gen and the wider NFL community would be in if that was genuinely a SB matchup.

HAHAHAHAHA

If Brady won;  "It was Brady all along, not BB".  If Brady lost "ROTFLOLOlOMg it was BB all along Brady sux!"

...and I'm just over here feeling like I'm in "Sophie's Choice"

1 minute ago, IheartMyV8 said:

If Brady won;  "It was Brady all along, not BB".  If Brady lost "ROTFLOLOlOMg it was BB all along Brady sux!"

...and I'm just over here feeling like I'm in "Sophie's Choice"

OK sh, yeah. It's a lose/lose. 

This is why they can't separate.

Mostly disappointed, but a very small part of me would feel excited to see how things turn out for us. It would be great to see the success of the Patriots continue with the Hoodie in command and a new QB on the line.

Kinda relieved, too. We could finally stop hearing the headlines about how Brady is a dinosaur and is too old to keep playing.

Edited by lolsurebro