If Brady does in fact leave...

Elky

52 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Mostly disappointed, but a very small part of me would feel excited to see how things turn out for us.

Probably send a first to the Saints who tender Taysom Hill at that price and then the Pats try to make him their QB while getting Stidham some run too at times.

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Probably send a first to the Saints who tender Taysom Hill at that price and then the Pats try to make him their QB while getting Stidham some run too at times.

I know you're joking but I absolutely refuse to cheer for someone named Taysom. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starless said:

I know you're joking but I absolutely refuse to cheer for someone named Taysom. 

if brady leaves. i am not kidding.

i could see mad scientist and overworked belichick falling in love with someone named taysom at 29 years old and sending a first round pick (assuming that is the tender the saints give him) and attempting to make him the QB/RB/WR/ST guy

Even though I'm a Boston native I would support whatever team he went to until he retires. He is my favorite player of all time and the reason I started watching and playing this sport.

I really hope he stays and finished his career here though, I'd be distraught if he left but hey as long as he keeps playing Ima keep supporting my guy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Even though I'm a Boston native I would support whatever team he went to until he retires. He is my favorite player of all time and the reason I started watching and playing this sport.

I really hope he stays and finished his career here though, I'd be distraught if he left but hey as long as he keeps playing Ima keep supporting my guy!

He'll stay :) 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Elky said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/why-espn-reporter-convinced-tom-brady-will-leave-patriots

If reports about Belichick not even trying to bring him back are true, then he needs to be fired.

Does he?

I mean I understand Brady is the GOAT but he is going to be 43 and his play is starting to decline. Do we want to commit big money on a longterm deal to him?

If he signs a 1 year deal somewhere, then yes, thats a bad look. However if he signs a 3+ year guaranteed contract somewhere, no. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Does he?

I mean I understand Brady is the GOAT but he is going to be 43 and his play is starting to decline. Do we want to commit big money on a longterm deal to him?

If he signs a 1 year deal somewhere, then yes, thats a bad look. However if he signs a 3+ year guaranteed contract somewhere, no. 

Las Vegas is reportedly preparing to offer two years $60m. if BB can't match that, then he needs to be shown the door or at least have his GM powers revoked.

Edited by Elky

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

If its fully guaranteed that is not a good deal. 

Of course it is. This team would be picking first overall without Brady. We wouldn't have this problem if Belichick didn't cut AB for something he hasn't been found guilty for.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

Of course it is. This team would be picking first overall without Brady. We wouldn't have this problem if Belichick didn't cut AB for something he hasn't been found guilty for.

What a horrible take. That dude is out of the league for a reason. If he was worth having, SOMEONE out of the 31 other teams would have come knocking. 

• Like 3

First, Brady is the GOAT. So the scenario I’m going to reference isn’t equal to what you guys are going through.

HOWEVER, BB did this same crap with Bernie Kosar (the most loved QB in Browns fans history) towards the end of Kosars career. I will not be shocked if Brady is wearing a different uniform next year.