Bears vs Buccaneers

Sugashane

They are very dependable on passing game, and Winston likes to throw a pick here and there, maybe an INT for Bears D?... Bunch of no names at RBs... We will see much of 2 man DL with Hicks and Goldman.. I am expecting that Floyd will be dropping more into coverage and that Willie Young will play more snaps bcs of pass rush...

On the offense, just run the football...

Tampa will commit some  first-game-of-the-season mistakes just like we did on those 2 Hooper fiascos  ..we have likely gotten ours all out of the way.

Also I expect Glennon to play his best game to date against his old club ..not to mention how motivated  and pissed we will be playing as a whole after blowing the opener at home  (against a team alot better than TB) ...a game that we should have won even after crucial mistakes ! No more doom and gloom, Bears win today.

Bears 27

Bucs 17 

11 hours ago, IronMike84 said:

And I'll continue ranting here because I'm pretty amped up now: how many more times is this team going to play 58 minutes of competitive football and then give away the win because either somebody can't catch a wide-open pass or somebody blows their coverage?

i was really hoping you guys would pull that one out last week and shove it to Atlanta  

too bad

but you guys did play alot better than i think anyone would have guessed

the only thing is i dont think you guys have any playmakers on the outside (WR) i was planning on Meredith being a sleeper before the injury , and the continuous kevin white injuries are baffling , should really think of using Cohen in the slot often since hes the only real playmaker you guys have 

just IMO

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i was really hoping you guys would pull that one out last week and shove it to Atlanta  

too bad

but you guys did play alot better than i think anyone would have guessed

the only thing is i dont think you guys have any playmakers on the outside (WR) i was planning on Meredith being a sleeper before the injury , and the continuous kevin white injuries are baffling , should really think of using Cohen in the slot often since hes the only real playmaker you guys have 

just IMO

Cohen was in the slot a good amount, he almost caught a TD pass from that position.

I feel like this is a pretty even split. I like our chances of getting an INT and with Howard cleared I feel we have a 1-2 combo that can help alleviate the lack of talent on the outside. They have a few guys like Evans who are almost guaranteed to get the ball forced to them. Last year he had 175 targets (tops in the league), so Winston has a go-to when the play breaks down. While Fuller and Cooper (IIRC I think he had the 2nd most snaps vs Julio) did well on Jones, Ryan does not force the ball like Winston, so I expect Evans to simply make a few plays regardless of coverage. I feel like Demps redeems his major gaffes from last week by taking advantage of the many targets Evans gets.

Bears 20-17, the slight edge given of pure homerism.

Archived