Brushmyhairs divisional rd mock

brushmyhair

On 1/9/2020 at 1:58 PM, brushmyhair said:

Miami trades Pick 5, 18, 56 to Washington for Pick 2

23 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

No thanks.

MIA agrees.... LOL!
Sorry, man. I just don't think that is necessary. I think Tua, if that is the pick *lol. worst secret for a year*, will make it to 5. MIA will keep their spots. I would see them more likely trade down instead of trading up. This would've been necessary if he wasn't injured.

8 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

MIA agrees.... LOL!
Sorry, man. I just don't think that is necessary. I think Tua, if that is the pick *lol. worst secret for a year*, will make it to 5. MIA will keep their spots. I would see them more likely trade down instead of trading up. This would've been necessary if he wasn't injured.

Tua will be there at 5. I really do wonder if the league views him the way draftniks do? I wouldn’t be shocked if he wasn’t even the second QB picked. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

For starters I HATE that trade for the Jets. Move back 6 spots and gain a 3rd and what will more than likely be a late 3rd next year? No thanks. As for the player though... I do like the idea of getting a WR as long as we address OL in FA. That being said these guys that you have slipping I just cant see happening. Lamb I highly doubt makes it to 17 and Wills cant slip that far either.

Also why would Dallas trade up for LB when they have Smith and Vander Esch?

simmons would be a safety for dallas

19 hours ago, Shashiaj70 said:

MIA agrees.... LOL!

they may fear the chargers possibly trading up for Tua

6 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

they may fear the chargers possibly trading up for Tua

I get that... But, i dunno... I can see it as a possibility, but ultimately -- I think they'll stay where they are and grab Herbert.
Plus, Tua won't be able to start next year and plausibly a little longer....LAC needs someone to be able to start ASAFP, or it'll be Lynn's head.  I am not convinced there will be any viable/available stop gap vets that they would bring in to let him sit.  

If anyone thinks I'm just stuck with that Tua mania stuff....I Am Not. I just think it's a forgone conclusion they'll draft him, let him sit next year+, let him rehab fully. But, for me, I would honestly prefer fixing the OL/DL issues this year.  Then waiting until next year and using our draft capital for Trevor Lawrence (more prototypical/similar to Tua but taller and i think a better fit) or Justin Fields.  That's just MY opinion. But, I think they'll still force the drafting of Tua. I didn't like that he made everyone wait to find out if he was going to enter the draft and that his concern wasn't health, but how much money he was going to lose if he potentially fell out of the top 10. Money only players are selfish people and of no interest to me. :) I get it, get what you can while you, but you still have to strive to play the game at a superior level. Not a Brady fan, personally, but i respect that he took less money than he could have so the TEAM could fix deficiencies. Ok, someone take my soapbox! LOL!!!! 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:04 PM, Shashiaj70 said:

MIA agrees.... LOL!

I think a team trades up with Detroit at 3 to get Tua or Herbert in front of Miami. LAC, CAR will want to get their QB ahead of Miami. This may be enough of a threat for Miami to move up truth DET to make sure they get their guy and they have a boatload of picks to play with. 

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Our projected starters for next year (assuming we can resign both) will be a 28 year old Shaq Barrett and a 32 year old JPP. EDGE is a need. 

Epenesa is a good pick.

If you guys take Epenesa right in front of us, that's going to be two years in a row that a Week 17 victory actually screwed us over. Clearly Jameis Winston was actually playing some real 4D chess this whole time.

• Like 1