The Good Place (NBC)

NewAge

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

Will the Jacksonville Jaguars ever win the Super Bowl?

...............No

Loved that part. Hilarious.
I like what they are building towards. I really love how this show stays such comedic gold, but also builds forward a plot each week. It's like every episodes matters week in and week out. Love it.

• Like 1

I actually think Janet might be my favourite character, but I love most of them.  Even Jason's stupidity is growing on me, and I usually hate stupid/incompetent characters

I love how well they were able to execute such a novel idea in the first season, and they seem to be doing a great job in changing the plot of show but continuing the quality

6 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Will the Jacksonville Jaguars ever win the Super Bowl?

...............No

Jason's obsession with Blake Bortles is hilarious too.

So much ripping on Florida in general. Florida might get it worse than Frozen Yogurt or clam chowder even.

20 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Jason's obsession with Blake Bortles is hilarious too.

So much ripping on Florida in general. Florida might get it worse than Frozen Yogurt or clam chowder even.

I feel like next year there absolutely has to be a scene where Michael tells him that the Jags let Bortles go (you know, once they cut him this off season)

Just now, devils1854 said:

No. Telling Jason that Bortles has a new lifetime contract would be the best since they are in the Bad Place. 

Yes, but I'm thinking within the context of the show. Jason loves him on the show, so the torture would be if he were gone...or, even better, disabuse Jason of the notion that Bortles is good by showing him hours of game film lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, but I'm thinking within the context of the show. Jason loves him on the show, so the torture would be if he were gone...or, even better, disabuse Jason of the notion that Bortles is good by showing him hours of game film lol

Or they could just say the team moved to London. 

Just finished catching up on the show...watched every episode back to back with no breaks (I had the night off and I have no life). After the first three episodes I almost just quit watching because I thought it was terrible but it definitely got better. Interested to see how the rest of season two plays out.

Spoiler-
So do we think they will be making it to the Good Place at the end of this season or is Michael actually orchestrating a new evil plan along with "Real Eleanor"?

I can see this season going so many interesting and funny ways. Looking forward to it a lot.

Edited by TheMonarch1110
  • Like 2

Last two episodes haven't been as hilarious as the first couple, but still enjoy them. Jason's advice each episode keeps stealing the show for me. The guy is dumb as a box of rocks, but keeps giving his advice that actually works for the people and it kills me. Michael reminded me of Sam Malone when he goes back to drinking after him and Diane split the first time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 12:17 AM, ohiogenius said:

Janet is the best character for me

Also that pink dress :x

I'm more of a Tahani fan. :$

I find myself liking this show more and more every week. It's getting funnier every week, but also getting deeper into a pretty deep storyline.