The Good Place (NBC)

NewAge

On 10/24/2017 at 11:13 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm more of a Tahani fan. :$

I find myself liking this show more and more every week. It's getting funnier every week, but also getting deeper into a pretty deep storyline.

Tahani really annoys me

And I couldn't believe my ears when Eleanor said Tahani was hotter than her...not even close...I don't even find Tahani attractive at all.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 3:53 PM, rob_shadows said:

Tahani really annoys me

And I couldn't believe my ears when Eleanor said Tahani was hotter than her...not even close...I don't even find Tahani attractive at all.

I'm a sucker for an Indian with long legs and a British accent. I agree her character is incredibly annoying...

• Like 2

On 10/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, drd23 said:

Can Jason Mantzoukas (Raffi) play anything other than a Raffi-like character?  This will be the 3rd show I've seen him in playing a crazy/stupid character

i've seen him in some girly chick flick movie that my wife watched where him and his wife were trying to get pregnant. I think he just gets cast for those roles because that is what he is good at.

4 hours ago, RuralBill said:

Wife and I really enjoyed the first season. The second season is the epitome of thumb twiddling, though. The first three episodes really could have been done in five minutes. Nothing has really happened since then, either. 

I've liked it - Ted Danson is kind of taking center stage, as you see him evolving in terms of developing humanity. Michael understands he's in too deep, and is gradually making progress towards becoming better. 

16 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I've liked it - Ted Danson is kind of taking center stage, as you see him evolving in terms of developing humanity. Michael understands he's in too deep, and is gradually making progress towards becoming better. 

Yeah. Michael has been great. I still do love it when he was doing the Trolley bit and kept giggling with Elanor(sp? I have no clue).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The double episode last week to start the season was hilarious.  All the terrible Australian accents made it even funnier to me.

Yesterday's episode was not as funny imo, but I did chuckle at them blaming Michael's interference for the reason why the Jags are good now

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

The double episode last week to start the season was hilarious.  All the terrible Australian accents made it even funnier to me.

Yesterday's episode was not as funny imo, but I did chuckle at them blaming Michael's interference for the reason why the Jags are good now

Yeah, I actually thought the season premiere was one of the best they've done so far. I consistently laughed all the way through it.