Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

Popularity%20Contest_00000.jpg

Welcome! Welcome!

We are here to determine FF's favorite mafia players.

The game is simple. Each day you MUST vote one player to stay alive AND one player to die.

The top vote getters for each category will receive compensation for their efforts. The player voted to stay alive may choose to gift their compensation or keep it to themselves. The player votes to die cannot share their prize.

NORMAL TOWN PM.

You are a normal town member

Ability: Normal Town - Passive Motion Detector/Death Note
Each Night a motion sensor will go off if someone visited your house. You will not be notified who/what they did/why you received a visitor.
As a bonus, anytime you die, you can leave a note to be read to the entire game consisting of 12 Words or less.

Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are Eliminated

Hosting History

Edited by Slappy Mc

Rules:

Please read to avoid modkill/punishment. (This means you @daboyle250)

1. I'm number 1.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5a9a57eec845dc1bd3

2. The PMs that you receive from me are between just you and myself. Please no phishing for PM info.

3. Daytime will last 24 hours. Nightime will be 8pm Pacific Standard Time. There is the possibility of a hammer with a 2/3rd vote.

4. Each night will last 30 minutes. You will have 30 minutes from the time I declare night to send in your moves. Any move sent after will be disregarded as a "no move" (Example for recent events. If I call night at 8PM, any move sent with a timestamp of 8:31 will be disregarded. Moves with an 8:30 timestamp are ok.

5. Each day each player MUST vote for someone to lynch AND vote for someone to be the most popular player for the day. FAILURE TO DO BOTH ON ANY REGULAR DAY COULD RESULT IN PUNISHMENT/REPLACEMENT. You can vote for yourself in either category. Locked votes are allowed.

6. Editing of posts is ALLOWED as long as the post does not contain a vote of any kind. I probably will not be lenient here. @daboyle250 

7. Once you are dead, you are dead. Please refrain from posting game related info or liking posts, but a farewell is allowed. 

8. The most popular vote is very specific in the respect that up to 3 players can be tied for that title on any given day. In the event that more than 3 people are tied by nighttime, no one will be crowned for the day.

9. If there is a tie at the end of the day for the lynch, there will be a 15 minute OT tie-break. Votes that have been locked during the day for any player in an overtime will carry over into OT.

10. Most importantly, have fun.

I'm a human. I make mistakes. If you have questions, feel free to ask in thread up until the game starts and once it starts via PM. I will answer anything I feel that won't give an advantage anywhere.

Edited by Slappy Mc

1. @The Orca
2. @wolfeyestrk - Lynched Day 2 - Normal Town Member
3. @Pickle Rick - Dead Night 1 - Normal Town Member
4. @Whicker
5. @Matts4313 - Dead Night 2 - Town Royalty
6. @daboyle250
7. @bcb1213
8. @Dome replaced by @gopherwrestler - Dead Night 3 - Normal Town Member
9. @MD4L - Lynched Day 3 - Normal Town Member
10. @Ragnarok
11. @MWil23
12. @squire12
13. @TedLavie
14. @JoshstraDaymus
replaced by @Counselor

Day/Night 1 Results

Day/Night 2 Results

Night 3 Results

Edited by Slappy Mc

On 1/3/2020 at 5:34 PM, ET80 said:

A few ground rules:

- I'm not going to read my PM.

- I am going to block exactly three players during this game. It will be via random selection.

- I will add anyone who votes for me to the ignore list.

@Pickle Rick do not PM me.

- I demand immediate protection from whoever has a protection.

- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will anyone be allowed to investigate me. If you do, you'll get added to the hit list, between @The Orca and @Pickle Rick

- If you hit me, I will have you permabanned. I got someone banned a few days ago, so my thirst for blood is higher than usual.

- Most of all, have fun! It's just a game.

Please read the above. I'm in, contingent that these conditions are met.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
On 1/3/2020 at 3:34 PM, ET80 said:

A few ground rules:

- I'm not going to read my PM.

- I am going to block exactly three players during this game. It will be via random selection.

- I will add anyone who votes for me to the ignore list.

@Pickle Rick do not PM me.

- I demand immediate protection from whoever has a protection.

- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will anyone be allowed to investigate me. If you do, you'll get added to the hit list, between @The Orca and @Pickle Rick

- If you hit me, I will have you permabanned. I got someone banned a few days ago, so my thirst for blood is higher than usual.

- Most of all, have fun! It's just a game.

Please read the above. I'm in, contingent that these conditions are met.

As much as I love the way new and improved ET plays, the underlined is not an option this game.