Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Hi guise! 

Unorthodox strategy I have to use here. 

I'm your local town friendly indy.  My only chance of winning is to actually win these stupid popularity contests so if you'd help a brother out I'd appreciate it 

Save : bcb

I was about to post that I would be the first a**h*** to vote for myself but you beat me to the punch. 

Therefore

Save: Matts

Kill: daboyle 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Friendly others are not living under my watch. Forge made sure of that

Shrug.  I have to give out a certain amount of town helpful items that's almost impossible with the amount of players we have lol.  I get to five out an extra gift if I win this stupid contest.  For the record I've been super pro town indy twice and helped town win 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Shrug.  I have to give out a certain amount of town helpful items that's almost impossible with the amount of players we have lol.  I get to five out an extra gift if I win this stupid contest.  For the record I've been super pro town indy twice and helped town win 

For the record we had a "friendly" other promise to me that he'd help town if I stopped trying to lynch him. I'm sure you know what happened. You claim other, you get lynched. It's not hard

Just now, Whicker said:

For the record we had a "friendly" other promise to me that he'd help town if I stopped trying to lynch him. I'm sure you know what happened. You claim other, you get lynched. It's not hard

That's fine.  Know you're too stubborn to change your mind, more for others