Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

On 15/01/2020 at 1:19 AM, TedLavie said:

Feel like Whicker is town. Him getting riled up about everything seems like town Whicker. Maybe he's playing it and then he got me fooled, but I'll lean town for now. He has confirmed Orca as town so nothing there. Mwil has been confronting them all game long - not sure he would do that if he were scum. Leaning town for all three.

Daboyle, counselor, MD4L I have zero idea

Y'all should look back at squire threadplay. It's worthless. Squire is a good scum hunter, he's done almost nothing here.

Rags doing an early easy push and sitting while everyone tear each other apart seems like dejà vu too. Rags got an advantage yesterday, so maybe it's better to lynch him now.

This did not age well haha

On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, The Orca said:

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

10. I will save whoever follows me

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

You can give me MVP now

Mwil and Whicker

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

Usually he's in the 5-7 category with you and Matt after my Mount Rushmore of Dome, SwAg, Malf, and Touch

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

Actually, pregame I decided to do my "petty" gambit and groaned out loud when I drew scum, knowing that you two would tunnel me.

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

100% accurate

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

100% accurate

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

Yeah/No. We tried a Matts/Orca redirect and failed.

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

Actually, I figured a few things with this:

1. No one else was willing to go you, so I stopped

2. I don't generally go claimed friendly others, especially with BCB as Town early on, and figured we could save him for D2 or D3 and make an argument for him that Town would buy, which would actually hurt town.

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

See above

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

I actually, and Whicker/Squire agreed, floated the idea that in a really small game we should be as aggressive as possible for maximum damage early and hope to get to D3 unscathed, with a 4-0 headstart. We got a 5-0 headstart and D4. If the host thing doesn't happen (no worries slappy it's all good!), then Counselor's note from the grave red lettering Rags is the push, NOT me, and we win in a SWEEP.

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

At this point, I knew it and just played on your paranoia, knowing that me not responding to you would look worse for you than me. You were right, but being right is only half the battle. Getting others to go with you is the challenge.

10. I will save whoever follows me

This also looked bad for a day or two until Whicker backed you.

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town).

100% true

The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

You can't kill anyone who is most popular as they're immune from all night moves, which is why the Rags flip AND subsequent most popular really hurt us last night.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

DUE TO UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE HOST HAS DECIDED TO CALL THE GAME. 

I am sincerely sorry for my mistake and apologize to the remaining participants. 

Thank you for playing.

Well if no one else is going to do it then I will:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aba0f70da7ab0fb1e38

Thanks for hosting (I'm serious)!

• Like 1