Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Usually he's in the 5-7 category with you and Matt after my Mount Rushmore of Dome, SwAg, Malf, and Touch

Actually, pregame I decided to do my "petty" gambit and groaned out loud when I drew scum, knowing that you two would tunnel me.

100% accurate

100% accurate

Yeah/No. We tried a Matts/Orca redirect and failed.

Actually, I figured a few things with this:

1. No one else was willing to go you, so I stopped

2. I don't generally go claimed friendly others, especially with BCB as Town early on, and figured we could save him for D2 or D3 and make an argument for him that Town would buy, which would actually hurt town.

See above

I actually, and Whicker/Squire agreed, floated the idea that in a really small game we should be as aggressive as possible for maximum damage early and hope to get to D3 unscathed, with a 4-0 headstart. We got a 5-0 headstart and D4. If the host thing doesn't happen (no worries slappy it's all good!), then Counselor's note from the grave red lettering Rags is the push, NOT me, and we win in a SWEEP.

At this point, I knew it and just played on your paranoia, knowing that me not responding to you would look worse for you than me. You were right, but being right is only half the battle. Getting others to go with you is the challenge.

This also looked bad for a day or two until Whicker backed you.

100% true

You can't kill anyone who is most popular as they're immune from all night moves, which is why the Rags flip AND subsequent most popular really hurt us last night.

@Matts4313 did I do good?

24 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

My reward is that everyone has to tag Swag and tell him that I'm a superior Mafia player.

@SwAg Rags is a superior Mafia player than you. Next game you have to sign up 

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So I have a question for everyone playing...

Why the hell did you guys not share rewards... especially since you realized the rewards were abilities?

3 players getting something is way better than 1. It played straight into a mafia positive outcome.

Thought shared meant give away, but I wasnt sharing what I got lol

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Before anyone crucifies me for one-sided game. If @Matts4313 participated more or asked for a replacement (he had real life stuff going on), town could have faired better, but oh well.

Players list and roles incoming.

Town had this won imo. If the lynch wasnt Whicker the next day I was gonna pardon. Go @Dome style lol. 

Also, why did no one listen to me D1,D2,D3,D4 lmao. It was 100% Mwil lmao

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, Slappy Mc said:

8. The most popular vote is very specific in the respect that up to 3 players can be tied for that title on any given day. In the event that more than 3 people are tied by nighttime, no one will be crowned for the day.

@Ragnarok  rule 8   

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I could share?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If we voted 3 players most popular and Town was "smart enough" to realize who was town/not just who was scum and collaborate on it.

I think  @wolfeyestrk noted this as the loophole in the most popular aspect of things.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 did I do good?

@SwAg Rags is a superior Mafia player than you. Next game you have to sign up 

Thought shared meant give away, but I wasnt sharing what I got lol

see rule 8

Town had this won imo. If the lynch wasnt Whicker the next day I was gonna pardon. Go @Dome style lol. 

How were you going to get whicker lynched.  You tried for 4 days to get Mwil lynched and couldn't

Also, why did no one listen to me D1,D2,D3,D4 lmao. It was 100% Mwil lmao

Your case was almost exclusively based on some chat when you were mafia with him.   That is a hard sell as it can be fabricated very easily.  When you link how you and your brother see things, it raises flags for a few people.  How you do not see this is beyond me as it has been pointed out several times by a few players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

see rule 8

How were you going to get whicker lynched.  You tried for 4 days to get Mwil lynched and couldn't

Your case was almost exclusively based on some chat when you were mafia with him.   That is a hard sell as it can be fabricated very easily.  When you link how you and your brother see things, it raises flags for a few people.  How you do not see this is beyond me as it has been pointed out several times by a few players.

I did the last day though. People were finally coming around lol

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

see rule 8

It wasnt imo. It was reaction based, night results based, voting based, meta based, and some previous chat based...the whole thing. The only other cases made were...inactive so

who was coming around when the votes mattered at the end of the day?  

Orce shifted off mwil on D2 and D3.  

day 1 day 2 day 3 day 4
44 61 REgulation 80 ----- OT - 82 89
45 63 83  
45 63 83  
Least Popular: Least Popular: Least Popular: Least Popular:
(7) BCB - Ted, Wolf, Whicker, MD4L, Matts, Dome, Pickle (5) Wolf - Ragnarok, MWil, Whicker, Daboyle, Squire (3) MD4L - Squire, Ragnarok, Whicker (3) Ted - BCB, MWil, Squire
(4) Wolf - Ragnarok, Josh, Daboyle, Squire (4) Squire - Josh, Ted, Wolf, Orca (3) Ragnarok - Ted, Counselor, Orca (3) Counselor - Ragnarok, Whicker, Daboyle
(1) Ted - Mwil (1) Ted - BCB (1) MWil - MD4L (1) MWil - Orca
(1) Mwil - Orca (1) BCB - Wolf (1) Ted - BCB (1) Whicker - Counselor
(1) Whicker - BCB (1) Gopher - Whicker (1) Whicker - MWil (1) Squire - Ted
  No Least Popular Vote: @Matts4313, @MD4L, @gopherwrestler (1) Counselor - Gopher No Least Popular Vote:
    (1) Squire - Daboyle  
    No Least Popular Vote:  
      Most Popular:
Most Popular: Most Popular: OT Vote Count (3) Orca - Orca, Whicker, Daboyle
(5) Whicker - MWil, Ted, MD4L, Whicker, Pickle (3) Ragnarok - Ragnarok, Whicker, Daboyle MD4L - Ragnarok, Whicker, Squire (2) MWil - MWil, Counselor
(2) Squire - Daboyle, Squire (1) Orca - Orca Rags - MD4L, Daboyle (1) BCB - BCB
(1) BCB - BCB (1) BCB - BCB   (1) Ted - Ted
(1) MWil - Josh (1) MWil - MWil   (1) Squire - Squire
(1) Orca - Orca (1) Ragnarok - Josh Most Popular: (1) Ragnarok - Ragnarok
(1) Wolf - Wolf (1) Wolf - Wolf (4) Orca - Orca, Whicker, Gopher, Daboyle, Ragnarok No Most Popular Vote:
(1) Dome - Dome (1) Ted - Ted (2) MWil - MWil, Counselor  
(1) Matts - Matts (1) Squire - Squire (1) Whicker - MD4L  
(1) Ragnarok - Ragnarok No Most Popular Vote: @Matts4313, @MD4L, @gopherwrestler (1) BCB - BCB  
    (1) Squire - Squire  
    (1) Ted - Ted  

On 1/13/2020 at 9:21 AM, The Orca said:

Mwil, Ted, Dome Whicker, Matts

1. Mwil has claimed multiple times as scum he wants to kill Pickle cause he views him as a really good town player. Usually in his top 3 to kill category

Prior mafia chat based

2. Pickle and I pushed Mwil because we saw the same things. Pickle was 100% what I was on

Your brother and you tied together

3. Mwil is the type of scum player to kill a person attacking him to get rid of the threat

chat based

4. It's no coincidence that the person left alive was not using words and who Mwil has pushed to lynch all game

Mwil was pushing at Whicker as well, as much as you.

5. It's no coincidence that Pickle died N1 and I was visited imo

Do you know if your visitor was Matts?

6. Its no coincidence that Mwil pushed for my lynch over claimed non town but then voted Ted in a Bcb runoff

Did he push or just push back on your case on him?

7. Look who was on Mwil in the beginning...Ted, who then switched to Bcb

8. In a smaller game with less days, scum just wants to live. Bcb as a claimed nontown let's them do that imo, while blending

9. I'm super confident in this read and will only be voting Mwil to die

You lack of looking elsewhere is a sign of lack of scum hunting.   Tunneling did not get you very far.

10. I will save whoever follows me

A scummy thing to say for sure.....why no town would follow you is interesting

PS 11. Scum wouldnt want me and Pickle alive if we are pushing the same scum cause that's 2 votes for sure that are willing to work together (especially when we believe each other is town). The clear play would have been to kill the person who is saved and not let them get the reward/info from it and share it with the rest of the uninformed town. That didnt happen because scum needed to kill a problem or Whicker is scum

Do you not understand that some have an issue with you and pickle effectively having a double vote dynamic for someone or in defense of 1 of you.   the idea that both of you have openly said and certainly shown that you will not vote each other on D1 is something you need to then take the consequences of the unrelenting stance.  It is great that you can play with your twin brother, not many have that opportunity.  But it can also serve as a barrier.

• Like 1