Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Before anyone crucifies me for one-sided game. If @Matts4313 participated more or asked for a replacement (he had real life stuff going on), town could have faired better, but oh well.

Players list and roles incoming.

I feel bad. I shouldn't have signed up. Even worse is you had replacements on deck... But I didn't even check into the site for a couple days.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

In my opinion, it would have been very hard for the Mafia to lose had I not made a mistake.

I was going to be pushing hard on the orca/whicker and daboyle most popular voting block that had formed.  If rags had not been seen as cleared with the error and bcb been the only 1 who died, he would have been in the mix as well.  

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Usually he's in the 5-7 category with you and Matt after my Mount Rushmore of Dome, SwAg, Malf, and Touch

Actually, pregame I decided to do my "petty" gambit and groaned out loud when I drew scum, knowing that you two would tunnel me.

100% accurate

100% accurate

Yeah/No. We tried a Matts/Orca redirect and failed.

Actually, I figured a few things with this:

1. No one else was willing to go you, so I stopped

2. I don't generally go claimed friendly others, especially with BCB as Town early on, and figured we could save him for D2 or D3 and make an argument for him that Town would buy, which would actually hurt town.

See above

I actually, and Whicker/Squire agreed, floated the idea that in a really small game we should be as aggressive as possible for maximum damage early and hope to get to D3 unscathed, with a 4-0 headstart. We got a 5-0 headstart and D4. If the host thing doesn't happen (no worries slappy it's all good!), then Counselor's note from the grave red lettering Rags is the push, NOT me, and we win in a SWEEP.

At this point, I knew it and just played on your paranoia, knowing that me not responding to you would look worse for you than me. You were right, but being right is only half the battle. Getting others to go with you is the challenge.

This also looked bad for a day or two until Whicker backed you.

100% true

You can't kill anyone who is most popular as they're immune from all night moves, which is why the Rags flip AND subsequent most popular really hurt us last night.

I failed hard this game. I didn't even put any of my moves in. And @Slappy Mc was even kind enough to pm me. But that's the reason you couldn't redirect.

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 did I do good?

@SwAg Rags is a superior Mafia player than you. Next game you have to sign up 

Thought shared meant give away, but I wasnt sharing what I got lol

Town had this won imo. If the lynch wasnt Whicker the next day I was gonna pardon. Go @Dome style lol. 

Also, why did no one listen to me D1,D2,D3,D4 lmao. It was 100% Mwil lmao

Honestly I have no clue. I guess?

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I failed hard this game. I didn't even put any of my moves in. And @Slappy Mc was even kind enough to pm me. But that's the reason you couldn't redirect.

Honestly I have no clue. I guess?

What was your ability?

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

1.  Shocked the jester gambit worked

We actually did it more for chaos I believe as I fell asleep and the last thing I said was Dome was faking.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

2. No idea why scum then killed me with game in hand lol 

We had to control the vote so a tie did nothing for us unfortunately unless it was 1-1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:06 AM, Slappy Mc said:

You are the bell of the ball!

You are the town Royalty.

Ability: Double Rewards, 1x Self Pardon, 1x Night Watch

You CANNOT declare your ability as Royalty. Any hinting towards actual ability will result in modkill. When elected for immunity, receives a royalty bonus that can be shared or kept. If kept will choose one of the prize options and randomly be given the other one. Each time you are selected for Royalty you get to choose your bonus.

@MWil23

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm very happy with my overall play in this game. I was worried I was laying it on a bit thick at times with Dome and MWil, but I knew I had to be emotional and passionate to do my best town impression.

My message to Slappy was that you or Ted had to go when I died.  I looked back at our interaction and you backed off too fast.  Town you never backs off.  Should have stuck with the result.

• Like 1