Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

My reward is that everyone has to tag Swag and tell him that I'm a superior Mafia player.

@SwAg Rags is the superior mafia player

52 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Calling someone scum is the easy part.....getting them lynched is another matter

@Matts4313, @SwAg, @rackcs

That's very true. It's not the first time but it always drives me crazy how I can't get someone lynched. I was set on you from D2 and really couldn't get it moving.

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Whicker 4 MVP

@Whicker

Agreed

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I think we win even with the Rags mistake. Town had to be perfect from then on

I think without the Rags mistake, Mwil still gets lynched and Orca gets saved. Then who do you kill between daboyle, Rags and I?

1. Orca - Normal Town
2. Wolf - Normal Town
3. Pickle - Normal Town
4. Whicker - Mafia Lawyer - Reward Tamper
5. Matt's - Royalty - JOAT - Double Rewards, Self Pardon, 1x Watch
6. Daboyle - Restless Spirit - Can vote after death up to 3 nights.
7. BCB - Fortune Cookie Giver - Each night pass out a cookie containing a word. Must get chosen 5 word phrase. If voted Most Popular can pass out two cookies.
8. Dome - Normal Town
9. MD4L - Normal Town
10. Ragnarok - Normal Town
11. MWil - Mafia JOAT - 1x redirect, 2x target identify (sees whether a reward is gifted or kept), 1x Reward Cancel, 1x Role Block
12. Squire - Mafia Double Down - Double rewards 2x
13. TedLavie - Normal Town
14. Josh - Normal Town

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Prior mafia chat based

Your brother and you tied together

chat based

Mwil was pushing at Whicker as well, as much as you.

Do you know if your visitor was Matts?

Did he push or just push back on your case on him?

You lack of looking elsewhere is a sign of lack of scum hunting.   Tunneling did not get you very far.

A scummy thing to say for sure.....why no town would follow you is interesting

Do you not understand that some have an issue with you and pickle effectively having a double vote dynamic for someone or in defense of 1 of you.   the idea that both of you have openly said and certainly shown that you will not vote each other on D1 is something you need to then take the consequences of the unrelenting stance.  It is great that you can play with your twin brother, not many have that opportunity.  But it can also serve as a barrier.

No, they are hypocrites if they see anything wrong

What is wrong is

1. Mwil wont vote like 10 people N1

2. No one will vote Swag/Malf/Touch N1 (other than me)

3. Mwil giving his vote to someone multiple games is a double vote dynamic

4. Racks only voting who Swag says cause Swag is good is a double vote dynamic

5. If someone has an issue something is wrong with them 

6. If there are consequences for me not voring Pickle D1 I will lock my vote on Mwil every day or Whicker or Rags or Racks or Swag hell even you. Everyone has someone they wont lynch D1....PERIOD. Grow up and play the game. There is NOTHING wrong with it....PERIOD

7. Counselor only voting who Mwil wants cause it's his buddy is a double vote dynamic that must me punished

8. I can go on but I assume you realize how terrible your post is

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@SwAg Rags is the superior mafia player

That's very true. It's not the first time but it always drives me crazy how I can't get someone lynched. I was set on you from D2 and really couldn't get it moving.

But the only thing you had stated that I was scum was that I "had not scum hunt to the typical level that I do"   There was nothing more to it than that.  I am not sure if you saw how I pulled every quote from both Daboyle and Md4l on Day 3 and you on Day 4.  you had done so much less than I had in the scum hunting department.  

16 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Agreed

I think without the Rags mistake, Mwil still gets lynched and Orca gets saved. Then who do you kill between daboyle, Rags and I?

We killed both Ragnarok and bcb.  I did the factional kill on ragnarok and we kill bcb with Mwil bonus hit so he could not win as claimed indy.  If the error does not occur, we killed ragnaork

Day 5 starts with these players.   bcb had voted Ted for 3-4 days in a row.   Pretty sure he was voting there again.  Orca had been trying to get Mwil lynched for 4 days.  He would have needed to make a better case to get it to happen on day 5

Whicker, mwil, squire

Bcb

Daboyle, ted, orca

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No, they are hypocrites if they see anything wrong

What is wrong is

1. Mwil wont vote like 10 people N1

2. No one will vote Swag/Malf/Touch N1 (other than me)

3. Mwil giving his vote to someone multiple games is a double vote dynamic

4. Racks only voting who Swag says cause Swag is good is a double vote dynamic

5. If someone has an issue something is wrong with them 

6. If there are consequences for me not voring Pickle D1 I will lock my vote on Mwil every day or Whicker or Rags or Racks or Swag hell even you. Everyone has someone they wont lynch D1....PERIOD. Grow up and play the game. There is NOTHING wrong with it....PERIOD

7. Counselor only voting who Mwil wants cause it's his buddy is a double vote dynamic that must me punished

8. I can go on but I assume you realize how terrible your post is

Do you not remember D1 of star trek mafia when I made this same complaint? I nailed Swag and no one would listen. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

My preferred lynch order was

1. Squire 2. Rags 3. Mwil 4. Boyle 5. Whicker 6. Orca

Town would have needed to consolidate their votes to get that to happen.  You are pushing me, orca is pushing mwil.  bcb is voting ted.   We have a 3 player voting block.  Daboyle was going to vote wherever the wind blew between orca or whicker.  I think you might have been able to pull it off, but I think we had a really good chance.  

-----------------------

I wanted to play it out and see what happened.  would have been interesting to see what ragnarok got for reward and what he did with it.  

We likely kill orca on N5.  Bcb, whicker, squire, Ted, daboyle and ragnarok enter D6.   If we can get bcb to vote ted and 1 other of rags or daboyle does as well, we bounce for the 4 vote hammer.  

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Town would have needed to consolidate their votes to get that to happen.  You are pushing me, orca is pushing mwil.  bcb is voting ted.   We have a 3 player voting block.  Daboyle was going to vote wherever the wind blew between orca or whicker.  I think you might have been able to pull it off, but I think we had a really good chance.  

-----------------------

I wanted to play it out and see what happened.  would have been interesting to see what ragnarok got for reward and what he did with it.  

We likely kill orca on N5.  Bcb, whicker, squire, Ted, daboyle and ragnarok enter D6.   If we can get bcb to vote ted and 1 other of rags or daboyle does as well, we bounce for the 4 vote hammer.  

Why did he vote Mwil to start the day then lol

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What was your ability?

We actually did it more for chaos I believe as I fell asleep and the last thing I said was Dome was faking.

We had to control the vote so a tie did nothing for us unfortunately unless it was 1-1

Right but I was voting ted literally every day phase not bothering you dudes lol 

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

But the only thing you had stated that I was scum was that I "had not scum hunt to the typical level that I do"   There was nothing more to it than that.  I am not sure if you saw how I pulled every quote from both Daboyle and Md4l on Day 3 and you on Day 4.  you had done so much less than I had in the scum hunting department.  

We killed both Ragnarok and bcb.  I did the factional kill on ragnarok and we kill bcb with Mwil bonus hit so he could not win as claimed indy.  If the error does not occur, we killed ragnaork

Day 5 starts with these players.   bcb had voted Ted for 3-4 days in a row.   Pretty sure he was voting there again.  Orca had been trying to get Mwil lynched for 4 days.  He would have needed to make a better case to get it to happen on day 5

Whicker, mwil, squire

Bcb

Daboyle, ted, orca

Yeah that's why I say I'm not good at getting people lynched. I'm not good at structurally write my thoughts in French. So in English ...

oh yeah I didn't know that. Yeah bcb would have voted against me. I would probably have joined Orca (or vice-versa) on Mwill/you but who knows about boyle an even then you had a 4 vs 3 count

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hey everyone, I saw mafia.   I am not sure how I can get them lynched, but post game, I am going to say that I nailed them, even though they are alive at the end game.

Don't know if it's directed at me or Orca or both, but you get that I agree with you right?

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Right but I was voting ted literally every day phase not bothering you dudes lol 

That hurt

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

And you saw where that got you :(

Long live all indys 

Kill all indys. Always

• Like 1