Nex_Gen

The Official XFL Thread!

Dallas v Battlehawks probably gonna go crazy, theyre two great teams on paper so.

Take that, Vegas. ^_^ Tampa Bay could have made a game out of this, but turnovers and other mistakes caught up with them and their discipline broke down. Conservative or mixed-up play calling in the red zone didn't do them any favors either.

The Guardians have lots of room to improve, especially in the run blocking, but overall a pretty strong debut. Like DC and Houston they drew over 17,000 people, which didn't look as impressive at a huge arena like MetLife, but it's not a bad start. Wish I could've been there.

4 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Take that, Vegas. ^_^ Tampa Bay could have made a game out of this, but turnovers and other mistakes caught up with them and their discipline broke down. Conservative or mixed-up play calling in the red zone didn't do them any favors either.

The Guardians have lots of room to improve, especially in the run blocking, but overall a pretty strong debut. Like DC and Houston they drew over 17,000 people, which didn't look as impressive at a huge arena like MetLife, but it's not a bad start. Wish I could've been there.

Do we have any idea of this game? If it hit 17k+ too this league is on a rolling start

I forgot that Dallas basically just took the logo of the old Ottawa Renegades. 

Another reason to dislike that team.

Tampa looked horrible today.

Philip Nelson damn, he was quite good in the AAF, I'm sure Renegades fans were excited to see Landry Jones I know I was. I'm excited to see Jordan Ta'amu too though, former Texan.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I forgot that Dallas basically just took the logo of the old Ottawa Renegades. 

Another reason to dislike that team.

Tampa looked horrible today.

theyre a madden make a team lol

their unis look fire tho

1 minute ago, Drained said:

theyre a madden make a team lol

their unis look fire tho

Reminds me of the Toronto Phantoms lol. And Carolina of course.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its already clear that the Renegades need Landry back and healthy

Yea it seemed the O was all short throws probably because nelson is very limited to play it safe. 

11 minutes ago, Drained said:

Do we have any idea of this game? If it hit 17k+ too this league is on a rolling start

It did. 17,634 to be exact. 

St. Louis has great road uniforms.

I wasn't able to watch the games yesterday but going off the games today, everything about this is so much better than the AAF. The play, presentation, everything. I'm plesantly suprised.

I wonder will this be the spring football league that can/will actually survive?

XFL is better than I thought it’d be. Not sure I’ll watch every week, but I’ll watch if the Blackhawks, or a good boxing fight isn’t on. 

st louis just needs to start throwing more, the run game just isnt working and you got a dual threat qb lol