The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

XFL-MVPSE03WBV-BK-HR-F_2000x.jpg?v=15742

I like this one. I have a Texans and Astros hat that are similar to this - it's simple but I like it.

Good taste. I would be wearing this one ...

ny-stripe-front-2000x.png

...but I can't stand those adjustable straps. Has to be a snapback, and only the trawler/tuscaloosa style hats have them.

The shop is expanding to feature travel mugs, lanyards, pennants, and such but not all of the teams have them yet. Hurry up, NY!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Got a great feeling about my Vipers tomorrow. Last week was tough but tomorrow’s a new day and this time we will be #readytostrike make no mistake about it. We ain’t ******* around anymore. Time to take over. 🐍 🐍🐍🐍

is there gonna be a new qb1 or not yet

and i agree. seattle sucks, and the vipers had too many TOs

7 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

The Roughnecks have a better logo than the Texans. 

And no Bill O'Brien. Basically they're the Oilers reborn in the Texans' colors, representing what Houston football could have been if Bud Adams hadn't screwed everything up.

Finally Week 2 is upon us! Injury report is here, the Saturday betting guide is here, and our games are:

New York Guardians @ D.C. Defenders, ABC, 2pm ET
Tampa Bay Vipers @ Seattle Dragons, FOX, 5pm ET

The Defenders have their second straight home game; the Vipers have their second straight away game, while the Dragons are expecting a strong crowd in their home opener. New York has some minor injuries on the o-line, so they'll be relying on their backup center Damien Mama to hold the fort. (Just don't make him run.)

As for the Sunday games, Shawn Oakman of L.A. has a heartwarming Valentine's Day message for Dallas' Landry Jones!

Shawn-Oakman-LA-Wildcats-Valentine-s.jpg

That guy's just a great big teddy bear, he is.

Edited by y*so*blu

Eli Rogers' mother died earlier this week and her funeral is today. He's playing instead.

Great drive by the Defenders for the TD; one-point conversion is no good.

And the Guardians pull off the first fake punt in the XFL! :D

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1