The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I'm a little bit behind you guys, watching it as a recording, but DANG Cardale looked fantastic on that first drive.

his size and mobility is huge today.

this is my first xfl experience. didnt pay attention until today. this feels like a MAC game on a wednesday lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Did they say the Seattle game sold 30,000+ tickets?O.o

I think so. Can't wait to see that! ^_^

Just about everything that could go wrong did for NY in the first half. Let's see what they've got in the second. Interesting to see inside the locker rooms.

Just now, y*so*blu said:

I think so. Can't wait to see that! ^_^

Just about everything that could go wrong did for NY in the first half. Let's see what they've got in the second. Interesting to see inside the locker rooms.

Well unfortunately it still won't look very impressive on tv considering CenturyLink holds 72,000 

Haha well one thing in this league that I think might get a bit old after awhile is interviewing players after stuff like that, since we're probably going to keep getting the same coach speak over and over. I wonder if we could get to a point in this league where players would be comfortable enough to speak a little looser in these post-bungle interviews