The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am with you on the rest of it, but this crosses a line to me. 

Is it any different than a college giving a HS Head Coach an "offensive advisor" role that's essentially a finders' fee?

I get what you're saying, and I agree it's a horrible premise - but it's sort of the lay of the land, it's been a play back when Can Newton was picking between Auburn and Mississippi State after his stint at Florida.

People getting paid for guys going to a certain college isn't new, even though the NCAA acts like it's unheard of; There's big, under the table money to be made...

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Seems like blindly betting the unders on most of these games are money. They have all these rules to make the game more offensive and get more scoring, but got to many terrible QBs.

I don't think they're terrible, last week it was all cool, this week theres been a lot of changes at QB for all these teams. This is the first game for most of these QB's. Also these teams are more evenly matched.

Edited by Drained

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

This league needs more Cardale Jones and PJ Walkers. Less McGloin and Landry Jones. And less Norm Chow and Kevin Gilbride for that matter. Pro style offense with minor league players is not going to be something people are going to watch for long

You need to blame the coaches more imo, current day NFL fans are used to watching big dual threat quarterbacks doing flashy plays, then we have one of those in this game (Josh Johnson) and the coaches are like "yeah lets use his arm even though his main asset is his wheels"