The Official XFL Thread!

Nex_Gen

14 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Week 5 attendance:

Houston: 19,733 up from 17,103 in their last home game.

Dallas: 15,950 down from 18,332 in their last home game. Last home game was against Houston though.

League doing great, dont get the fearmongering

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

cardale jones gotta ride the bench. DC has to give their team a chance and Jones doesn't give them a chance. He talked crazy about that WR last week when he's been well unprepared more than anyone. 

Yep, they just pulled him 

DCs offense is plain and predictable. Run run pass 

Edited by N4L

You'd think a play called "lobster VIP" would be flashier somehow. ^_^

Despite how bad D.C. has looked the last few weeks, their attendance is still excellent. Lots of energy in that stadium. If they're going to get their season back on track, this is their chance.

Edited by y*so*blu
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Week 5 attendance:

Houston: 19,733 up from 17,103 in their last home game.

Dallas: 15,950 down from 18,332 in their last home game. Last home game was against Houston though.

Houston is ALL in right now. There isn't a sports station not spending time talking about the Roughnecks or the XFL. I actually got a push notification from 610 Houston (the official station of the Houston Texans) talking about the come from behind victory. 

It's incredibly exciting watching the city just ramp up...

• Like 6

Kenny Robinson doing well is a big win for the XFL! I hope he gets drafted.

Cardale doing bad makes me mad even though he tried benching a WR. He can't stop forcing questionable throws. While Jackson is able to make smarter decisions and able to help the offense move the ball.

This is exactly what D.C. needs to do: keep it on the ground. With Cardale already benched, backup Tyree Jackson (playing with the backup center) probably won't win this game through the air. Case in point, the slow motion "flea flicker" for no gain.

• Like 1

The beer snake in the stands is growing. Growing. Still growing! They've created a monster! It can't be reasoned with! O.o

BEhuu5I.jpg

And thank goodness it's there, because without it I'd just be watching two squads take turns drawing flags and sputtering out. 

Edited by y*so*blu

Finally, the last game of the weekend is upon us! I am expecting LA's poor run defense to have a tough time with Daveon Smith. TB having Truesdell back will be huge. And as for Josh Johnson, he ...

Yep, there's the interception on his very first play from scrimmage. xD

Edited by y*so*blu