IheartMyV8

2020 opponents

I see losses vs. HOU, SEA, SF, LAC, LAR, BAL, and 1-2 div losses.  Miami always a trip in Miami, and if Buffalo doesn't regress.  Jets I think we sweep.  This all sorta assumes we muck things up again personnel wise.

It's tough.

Home sched is OK. Ravens and 9ers are currently the best teams in the league, but...Foxbo is better than their place. We'll beat the Broncos, Raiders and Cards.

Away is tough...Seattle and KC WILL beat us. Rams will be tough I bet. Chuck a Dolphin in.

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

@Troy Brown

You going to make any of these westies?

oh word, didn't realize it was nfc west time again. it'd be cool to hit up the seattle game. i imagine going to an away game is a weird feeling. i guess i'll find out next month when the cs play portland. 

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

oh word, didn't realize it was nfc west time again. it'd be cool to hit up the seattle game. i imagine going to an away game is a weird feeling. i guess i'll find out next month when the cs play portland. 

Go to the chargers game and it will be just like a hot Foxbo :)

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Go to the chargers game and it will be just like a hot Foxbo :)

sad but true

TB is in Oregon though I believe hence the Portland and Seattle games...but it would be cool to check out the Rams new stadium if it's ready by then. Plus, why not make the trip to see the Pats and Chargers play. I like that rivalry.

Edited by DoleINGout

Oof. 3 different west coast trips. Not good. 

Also good chance that Jimmy G makes his return to Foxboro and crushes our spirits in front of a national audience.

5 hours ago, Starless said:

Oof. 3 different west coast trips. Not good. 

Also good chance that Jimmy G makes his return to Foxboro and crushes our spirits in front of a national audience.

by completing 13 passes for 165 yards with half a touchdown