• OT Andrew Thomas
    • LB Isaiah Simmons
    • OT Tristan Wirfs
    • WR CeeDee Lamb
    • S Grant Delpit
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - 

1. Thomas

2.  Jeudy

3.  Simmons

You could slot in Wirfs or Lamb here depending on your preference.  But the Giants are in a very good spot with multiple top end guys at positions of need.  If any team was going to jump the Phins for Tua, I could see the Giants falling back a few spots and still getting one of those five.

• Like 1

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm doubting they go WR at #4 after watching this gem:

Yes, but they still have a guy at QB that needs weapons around him. Giving him the best chance to succeed is loading up on protection/weapons around him. Jeudy is a special talent that would give him a legit #1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Yes, but they still have a guy at QB that needs weapons around him. Giving him the best chance to succeed is loading up on protection/weapons around him. Jeudy is a special talent that would give him a legit #1.

Just remember, Gettleman is in his own little world.

AKA 1987

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

I think he has plenty of weapons already.  He needs protection more than weapons.  And his GM cares more about the run game than the pass game.  And even if they did go WR, that won't stop Jones fumbling from constant EDGE pressure.  So I think they go OT if they don't trade down.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Just remember, Gettleman is in his own little world.

AKA 1987

I mean, if anything that give Jeudy more of a chance I feel like. WR's top 5 isnt exactly a normal thing.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I think he has plenty of weapons already.  He needs protection more than weapons.  And his GM cares more about the run game than the pass game.  And even if they did go WR, that won't stop Jones fumbling from constant EDGE pressure.  So I think they go OT if they don't trade down.

I don't know that he has enough weapons. He has some intriguing WRs, Engram is intriguing, Barkley is great (although a really down year), but adding a legit #1 would be great for Jones.

I'm not saying to take Jeudy over an OL, but I think the possibility is there and I'd get it.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Didn't even think about it but what's the word with Solder? They trying to move on?

If not, a guy like Wirfs or Wills makes more sense. Step in at RT and have ability to transition later on potentially.

Solder's been downright brutal.

Big uglies it is, and ppl know my feelings on Thomas.   I think Gettleman runs to the podium here.

• Like 1