The Search for a GM

zelbell

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Except the year after Shelton left our run defense went back to being terrible.

Like I stated before, midguard Rushing stats showed with Shelton, browns were ranked top10 and the year after They were Still top10. 

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

No he wasn’t. The emergence of Schobert and switching to the 4-3 was the aspect of the run defense improving 

Did you not watch the games? He had several stuffs single-handedly that year. Teams were horrible against the Browns on 3rd/4th & Short.

Danny Shelton was 100% the biggest reason for that. How could you even argue against this?

• Like 1

personally i love it, hes very smart and has football experience and the rumors say he wasnt entirely listened to in the previous player selecction progress.  PHI loved him enough to block him from going to CAR and has a working experience with Paul and wanted Stefanski last year.

This is Paul's last shot, everyones on the same page, letsgo

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Paton was my first choice but I'm cool with Berry. As long as DePodesta, Berry and Stefanski are on the same page then things should be good... hopefully.

I don't even know what to feel anymore, the Browns have been through so many coaching/FO changes that I'm just sort of numb to the entire process at this point lol Just go win some games

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I don't even know what to feel anymore, the Browns have been through so many coaching/FO changes that I'm just sort of numb to the entire process at this point lol Just go win some games

Yup. With Jimmy running things it's hard to get too excited. At this point I'm just cautiously optimistic. The only thing we can hope for is that Jimmy has learned from his past mistakes, but only time will tell if that's the case.

• Like 1