Aaron Jones

Pugger

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

AJ (and Williams IMO) are both gonna be critical our moving forward.
I hope the elements dont effect ball handling. A cold ball can become a really slick and slippery ball.

Well, it would then be slick and slippery for both teams.  :|

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Love him.  Just don’t re-sign him.  Take the third round comp pick and draft his replacement with it.

It depends on how much he is going to cost.  I don't mind paying a RB that we know works, just don't make it an overpay.  Right now, the Packers are 29th in spending at RB, that will go up.  If we can get him back for 4-5 million per, I'd be comfortable with that, though not terribly excited with using a much bigger chunk on the RB group.  Under no circumstances do I want a 3rd contract RB ever though.  Not OJ Simpson, not Walter Payton, not Jesus Christ.  Nobody.

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I would pay Jesus Christ a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventeenth, eightieth contract if he came back to play football.  

I was going to say that you don't want to give a guy a 3rd contract who's going to die right away after. I'm going to hell. 

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It depends on how much he is going to cost.  I don't mind paying a RB that we know works, just don't make it an overpay.  Right now, the Packers are 29th in spending at RB, that will go up.  If we can get him back for 4-5 million per, I'd be comfortable with that, though not terribly excited with using a much bigger chunk on the RB group.  Under no circumstances do I want a 3rd contract RB ever though.  Not OJ Simpson, not Walter Payton, not Jesus Christ.  Nobody.

Idunno man jesus was like 5'10 140 pounds, maybe he would be a good punter, maybe the J in JK Scott is jesus!

Edited by Gopackgonerd