• Tevin Coleman
    • Richard Sherman
    • Nick Bosa
    • Deforest Buckner
    • Arik Armstead
    • Dee Ford
    • Emmanuel Moseley
    • Warner/Greenlaw/Alexander

I'm going with Sherman. The DL is an ensemble, they work off each other so well. I just couldn't see anyone on the offense who elevated above everyone else. Jimmy G was off target even on his completions. But Sherman's INT truly did it for me. That's when I really thought the game was over for the Vikings. But more than that play, it's Sherman's two years in SF that culminated in today's win. He changes the way opponents attack us. He's a coach on the field, a mentor in the locker room and a big brother outside the facilities. And since I called his INT, I just had to give him the game ball.

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

That drive for the touchdown on the back of all running plays broke Minnesota.

Yes. That broke the vikings. Coming off of Sherm's INT. Why am I the only one voting for Sherm? If they had thrown his way a second time, he would have had a second INT. A third time, a third INT. So obviously the player of the game...

13 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Offensive line. Other than the Mike McGlinchey uh...glitch, they played a great game. That drive for the touchdown on the back of all running plays broke Minnesota. 

Definitely and even McGlinchey was fine minus that drive. 

19 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Speaking of ball, did anyone else think "That will be $7017, sir!" when Stefon Diggs threw the ball in the stands after his TD?

didn't think of that at all.. but I was annoyed that Lamar J didn't get hit with a delay penalty for having a tantrum and spiking the ball into the turf. I wouldn't be surprised if he acts a childish fool and alienates some teammates/coaches. All smiles and gravy when it's going smooth, but he seems to be a lil Brady-bizznich when things get rough. 

( bad thread for this; I fail )

I gotta give some love for Tevin Coleman. What a way to show up, I'd say he silenced everyone who's hoping we'd release him from his $5m contract next year. Dude is an awesome back for this offense. Such a huge game for him moving the ball for this offense. He alone had 6 first downs he picked up and the 2 touch downs against one of the best redzone defenses. Its such an asset the way he runs differently from breida and mostert with the downhill nature and herky jerky upperbody movement that throws off tacklers. 

• Like 1