• Richard Sherman
    • Nick Bosa
    • Deforest Buckner
    • Arik Armstead
    • Dee Ford
    • Emmanuel Moseley
    • Warner/Greenlaw/Alexander

4 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Speaking of ball, did anyone else think "That will be $7017, sir!" when Stefon Diggs threw the ball in the stands after his TD?

Yep 1st thing I thought of. Hindsight knowing that was his only catch he'd be better served keeping it...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

As I watch it develop, I am always yelling "Quit dropping Bosa in coverage!" and then he gets a pass defensed...:D So conflicted! O.o

Is it really any surprise that I voted Bosa?

xD

Dude, I'm going to post your new favourite GIF of all-time, and feel free to use it until you die. We'll probably be able to have animated tombstones, one day, and that would make a great one for any 49ers fan. So, are you ready? Here we go: 

ezgif-6-d09de3afb7aa.gif

• Like 1

honestly I'd like to give a game ball to both our lines on both sides of the ball

Offensive line:
when you can run the ball 8 straight times en route to a TD 
AND they know its coming and can't do a damn thing about it...thats forcing your will and dominating 

Defensive line:
kirk cousins now has PTSD and will see red jerseys in the 90's(and 55) in his sleep 

39 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

honestly I'd like to give a game ball to both our lines on both sides of the ball

@y2lamanaki typically do on the podcast when we are giving out game balls. There have been a couple instances where we didn't do that (for example, no defensive player deserved one in the Saints game), and I think one time I gave mine to Shanny, but I think the majority of the season we have divvied them up between the units. 

Bosa deserves it, but I'm going to give mine to Coleman. He has been much maligned and for good reason, but this is why they have three of them and this is why he continued to get the ball throughout his down games. He was patient, showed great vision and was decisive when he made his cuts. Lots of dirty yards for him too which I really liked to see. 

10 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

Bosa deserves it, but I'm going to give mine to Coleman. He has been much maligned and for good reason, but this is why they have three of them and this is why he continued to get the ball throughout his down games. He was patient, showed great vision and was decisive when he made his cuts. Lots of dirty yards for him too which I really liked to see. 

He still couldn't run through a wet napkin trying to tackle him :D:D

But yeah, this was his best game in a while. Was very glad to see that because at this point, I Don't even know what to do with Breida. I'm dead serious when that I wouldn't be shocked in the least if he were inactive on Sunday in favor of Wilson. 

As long as we have 2 of the 3 on any given day, I'm usually pretty content. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

He still couldn't run through a wet napkin trying to tackle him :D:D

But yeah, this was his best game in a while. Was very glad to see that because at this point, I Don't even know what to do with Breida. I'm dead serious when that I wouldn't be shocked in the least if he were inactive on Sunday in favor of Wilson. 

As long as we have 2 of the 3 on any given day, I'm usually pretty content. 

He does seem to go down upon first contact, but he was real close to breaking a monster run late. Would have been like a 60 yarder, but he got blasted on the second level. The O-Line was great, but he was way more patient and way more decisive in his cuts in this game. I still think Breida is going to pop. The fumble wasn't an egregious one imo. He was getting extra yards and while rolling had someone ripping at it. It's definitely a mental thing at this point, but I see him staying active and at some point coming up large. Good news is that Shannahan called Mostert's injury a calf cramp and I did see Coleman and Mostert celebrating at the end on the sideline which tells me they should be fine.

3 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

I still think Breida is going to pop. The fumble wasn't an egregious one imo. He was getting extra yards and while rolling had someone ripping at it

My only worry about that is that there's a chance that he was in the doghouse to start with because of the fumbles against Atlanta. Since then he's gotten very limited run (4, 0, 4), then they finally gave him the ball a little bit more in this one, and he promptly fumbles it again. It's like Spoon coming back in after getting benched and immediately giving up that 17 yard catch to Thielen lol. 

6 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Dude, I'm going to post your new favourite GIF of all-time, and feel free to use it until you die. We'll probably be able to have animated tombstones, one day, and that would make a great one for any 49ers fan. So, are you ready? Here we go: 

ezgif-6-d09de3afb7aa.gif

giphy.gif