Moving On To 2020/2021.

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I'm shocked they are not valuing the OL highly. Shocked. Good luck offense!

I've been a staunch defender of Spielman, but the move to cut Kline is head scratching. Maybe they are high on Samia, but if that was the case why didn't they give him a shot over Elflein or over Dozier when Kline was hurt? And this is a terrible draft for ZBS guards in my opinion. And if plan A is to move a 31 year old Riley Reiff to a new position I really can't comprehend that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vikestyle said:

I've been a staunch defender of Spielman, but the move to cut Kline is head scratching. Maybe they are high on Samia, but if that was the case why didn't they give him a shot over Elflein or over Dozier when Kline was hurt? And this is a terrible draft for ZBS guards in my opinion. And if plan A is to move a 31 year old Riley Reiff to a new position I really can't comprehend that.

I'm not that baffled.

He hasn't been able to put a line together for the better part of a decade, don't expect him to figure it out now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'm not that baffled.

He hasn't been able to put a line together for the better part of a decade, don't expect him to figure it out now.

Right but I haven't seen him do this before. He's made some questionable signings and draft picks on the OL, but cutting your average starting guard for no apparent reason seems like a different level of silly.

He's obviously not done yet and im willing to bet this current oline is probably not the week 1 starting line, let's save our judgment for the final product.

We could do alot worse then Spielman, he has done a really good job to make sure this franchise doesn't embarrass itself like many others out there. He has drafted some good players and some bad players, has made some good signings and some questionable ones, he has found some late rd gems and he has won most trades he is involved it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

If they believe in Samia, he should have replaced the turnstile last year. 

Unless they see him as a RG. 

If they truly like Samia at RG, I would have to think that the release of Kline is a signal that they are planning to move Reiff inside to LG. Otherwise, why wouldn’t you just flip Kline to LG, the position he entered the league at. 

Edited by SemperFeist