Moving On To 2020/2021.

gopherwrestler

29 minutes ago, perrynoid said:

Is that good, or bad, news?

I’d take him back on a 1 year, near league minimum type prove-it deal. See if you can get a good year out of him as he tries to play his way into a nicer contract next year. 

Rhodes never really looked slow, or like age had caught up to him. Most of his issues seemed mental. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BWG VIKE said:

Could a trade for Trent Williams involving a package of Reiff and Harris work under the cap with his contract demands? The compensation seems fair for both parties and could make some sense. 

That seems like a very lopsided trade in favor of Washington.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I know most people are familiar..... but we did get a very underrated route runner here. Absolutely loved him draft time. Obviously It was just a little bit too much of a crush. But I’m excited. Just hope he is healthy.

I remember Titans fans raving about him his rookie training camp. He never seemed to live up to the hype, but certainly not a bad player.

I just expected us to go after Robinson from KC.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I know most people are familiar..... but we did get a very underrated route runner here. Absolutely loved him draft time. Obviously It was just a little bit too much of a crush. But I’m excited. Just hope he is healthy.

I also believe a QB plays a big part in what WR’s can do along with the offense the team runs. I think Sharpe good be a really good fit.

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

I’d take him back on a 1 year, near league minimum type prove-it deal. See if you can get a good year out of him as he tries to play his way into a nicer contract next year. 

Rhodes never really looked slow, or like age had caught up to him. Most of his issues seemed mental. 

There were definitely times last year that he looked like he had some hitch in his giddy up. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah he is a promising WR and is pretty damn cheap honestly.  Good signing to provide a little depth for the position.  Zettel was a nice signing also, big dude that had one great year for Detroit but has not done anything for awhile but could be a decent backup potentially and is also pretty cheap.