Greatest statistical offensive performance in playoffs with a loss?

x0x

On 1/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, ET80 said:

Larry Fitzgerald in SB XLIII (7/127/2) was one of the most dominant performances I've seen. Had Ben/Santonio not pulled off the comeback, the image of Fitz outrunning the Steelers D for a 64 yard TD is arguably one of the most iconic plays in SB history.

Heck, it's iconic even with the loss.

He was absolutely incredible in that game. His look of anguish watching the Holmes TD on the jumbotron during the review is one of the Super Bowl loser images that has always stuck with me... seeing Larry have to lose that game was as devastating as I ever felt for a team/player I didn't root for, though I suppose it helped that they were playing against the Steelers. 

Image result for larry fitzgerald gif super bowl

• Like 2

On 2/6/2020 at 12:02 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:
On 1/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, ET80 said:

Larry Fitzgerald in SB XLIII (7/127/2) was one of the most dominant performances I've seen. Had Ben/Santonio not pulled off the comeback, the image of Fitz outrunning the Steelers D for a 64 yard TD is arguably one of the most iconic plays in SB history.

Heck, it's iconic even with the loss.

He was absolutely incredible in that game. His look of anguish watching the Holmes TD on the jumbotron during the review is one of the Super Bowl loser images that has always stuck with me... seeing Larry have to lose that game was as devastating as I ever felt for a team/player I didn't root for, though I suppose it helped that they were playing against the Steelers. 

Image result for larry fitzgerald gif super bowl

Hell that wasn't even his best game from that 2008 playoff run. His 9 for 152 vs the Eagles in the NFCCG with all (3) of his TD coming in the first QT and a 1/2 was Nuts!!

• 2 weeks later...