FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Got Blackmon, Wheeler, Chavis and Manaea for my 1st, 3rd, 4th and Dustin May. Overall pretty happy. Hurts to give up May but I need another good offensive keeper in Blackmon who is always consistent. All along I wanted to hang on my picks but after looking at the draft pool I felt Wheeler, Chavis and Manaea were better than anything I could get with those picks so I made the deals and give me some better keepers to get my team out of the cellar hopefully. 

With that said. Still looking to make a few more trades before roster cut downs. Machado is available for another superstar. Hit me up. 

5 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Got Blackmon, Wheeler, Chavis and Manaea for my 1st, 3rd, 4th and Dustin May. Overall pretty happy. Hurts to give up May but I need another good offensive keeper in Blackmon who is always consistent. All along I wanted to hang on my picks but after looking at the draft pool I felt Wheeler, Chavis and Manaea were better than anything I could get with those picks so I made the deals and give me some better keepers to get my team out of the cellar hopefully. 

With that said. Still looking to make a few more trades before roster cut downs. Machado is available for another superstar. Hit me up. 

Oooof Missed out on that 1st round pick. #2 overall is a great slot this year