FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

5 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Open to moving one of my SPs or RPs for an INF. Also willing to add Grisham, if needed. Obviously the quality of SP depends on the quality of INF and if Grisham is added.

Found it. 

Traded RP Taylor Rodgers to Herbie for 2B/3B Mike Moustakas.

bD's Take: I like Hampson and he had a big end of 2019 but it's the Rockies and they have 4 other guys that need AB's. So I wanted Hampson to start on my bench and with his 2B/OF eligibility he can fill in at 3 positions for me (+INF). Got a power boost in big Moose who helps provide good depth at 2B, 3B, and UTIL (when Cruz takes a day off). 

HH and I almost just made a major blockbuster but didn't workout.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Blockbuster!

Timeforchange gets:
3B Nolan Arenado
OF Teoscar Hernandez
SP Ryan Yarbourgh

bDoddleS gets:
SS Marcus Semien
SP Stephen Strasburg
RP Emilio Pagan

bD's Take: Wanted to make a move for an ACE and couldn't come to an agreement with HH for deGrom so went with Strasburg here. I'm a big Semien fan, he changed to a smaller bat in June last year and had a big last 100 games to 2019, so I'm hoping those results are real. Tough losing Arenado but needed to be done, @TimeForChange gets his superstar. 

@crab1106 I'm done in draft

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Looking to make some moves. Only mlb player I see mainly untouchable is Sevy. My pitching is weak so I can’t deal a 25 year old ace. May listen if there is another top pitcher involved in the deal but no promises.

After that everyone else on my MLB roster is pretty much available. 

As for Milb. The untouchables are Bart, Bohm, Abrams and Greene. Other than that I will deal any of them. Looking to move a few so I can make some room on my milb roster for a few guys who are currently on my main roster that are still in minors. My minor league depth is awesome I just have way to many and now it’s taking up my active roster space. 

MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER!

Herbie Hancock gets:
SS Trevor Story
2B Keston Hiura
OF Tommy Pham
SP Mike Soroka

bDoddleS gets:
OF Mike Trout
2B/SS Jonathan Villar

bD's Take: Whenever you can get Trout you take it. He's worth the investment and if needed can use him as a blank check and get whatever you need in a deal later, and I feel I have the depth to make this move. I like Hiura but Villar has been really good. Felt losing Soroka is tough but I've gained a ton of depth at SP with Strasburg, Carrasco, Gray, Lynn, Ryu, Maeda, Lucchesi, and German. Plus Anderson, Lynch and Balazovic as prospects that are pretty close to moving up to MLB. 

Take some risk at INF, but really confident in Hampson, and love my MILB INF prospects for future years if Hampson doesn't breakout like I think he can.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS