FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

New Swap

SAX gets:
OF Dylan Carlson

bD gets:
SP Jesus Luzardo

bD's Take: Felt with Trout-Acuna-Laureano in the OF, along with me liking Grisham long term, and Hernandez's power potential (18 HR in 2nd half) for short term. Also, Hampson has OF too and really like him. That I was able to make this swap. BTW Sax's OF prospects are INSANE!

I research recent news on my players pretty often, and I make my way through my lower minors players every few weeks. Every time I google Nick Gordon I get a little shock until I remember to specify "mlb". I tend to use "Nick Gordon 2020" and just get "Nick Gordon is not gonna have a good 2020" back. (It's the guy that was dating Whitney Houstons daughter. He's dead.)

Edited by nagahide13

Made a trade

I receive: Giancarlo Stanton, Zach Britton and 2021 3rd rounder 

@crab1106 receives: Whit Merrifield, Roberto Osuna, Esteban Florial and 2021 6th rounder

This deal gives me my 2nd stud hitter behind Machado (If I decide to keep him). Gives me another early pick in 2021 which is key in my rebuilding method. I now have 7 picks combined in the 3rd and 4th round in 2021 if I decide to keep them all or I can use them in other deals. Also got rid of Florial to open a spot on my milb roster which I needed because I have a few guys on my active roster that I need on Milb. The only guy it really hurt me a little to lose was Osuna because he was my only true closer but getting Britton back was key since the scoring is for Saves/holds and Britton will have a ton of holds and possibly have some save opportunities if Chapy needs a day or gets injured. All in all im very happy with the move. 

Still looking to make some moves though and improve my team and see if I can somehow get it into contention a little earlier than I planned. 

New Deal

TFC gets:
OF Trent Grisham
MiLB SS Ronny Mauricio 
MiLB SS Noelvi Marte

bD gets:
OF Starling Marte

bD's Take: I cashed in 2 highly ranked prospects of mine to get a top OF moving from a pitchers park to a hitters park with better hitters around him. So we'll see how this goes but still like my MILB hitters with Luciano, Vaughn, Casas, Bracho, and long term prospect in Lora.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS
  • Like 1