FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Ok pretty happy with the moves I made in building a team for the future.

SP Zac Gallen

OF Puig

OF Grisham

OF Adell #2

SS Luciano #9

SS Chisholm #50

SP Luzardo #18

SP Anderson #69

SS Mauricio #58

SS Marte #28 

I’m really high on Canaan Smith and Olivares as well.

plus I feel like I’ve fielded a competitive team of veterans for this year.

Excited for the season to begin!

• Like 1

I’m jealous of all these big deals and stars moving around. I want to have some fun. My whole roster is now available. I have a ton of minor league depth and youth on my active roster. Ton of picks next year. But I’m still in a slight rebuild unless I can make some deals that I think will put me in contention. Im not gonna blow up my farm system and add vets that only will help me for 2-3 years because that defeats the purpose of how Ive been building my roster the past year but I’m willing to move some. That doesn’t mean I’m gonna move my top minor league guys or a guy like Sevy for a 30+ year old Straight up. I’ve gotten way to many low ball offers trying to take advantage of Sevys injuries. I still want youth And talent in return. But I’m open to listening on everyone now.

Another Deal

Lions017 gets:
OF Tommy Pham
UT Nelson Cruz
SP Mike Soroka

bD gets:
OF Joey Gallo
Lions 2021 1st round pick

bD's Take: With my previous deals I had a surplus of startable hitters, so I feel like I overpaid in 2020 value to go get Joey Gallo, which is a big power upgrade over Pham which I felt I could use over Pham's projected SB's, and I didn't have room for Cruz with Chapman and Semien at UT/IF so losing Cruz's power needed to happen. Dealt Soroka to do it, but I also needed a high pick since my current highest was in the 5th.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Heavy moving parts deal for BD and I.

BD Gets:
OF - Jorge Soler
1B/OF - Trey Mancini
OF - George Valera
SS/2B - Jeter Downs
BD's 2021 1st round pick

FGK Gets:
OF - Ramon Laureano
3B - Matt Chapman
1B - Andrew Vaughn
2B - Aaron Bracho

BD gets some position flexibility, power/obp, and his first round pick back. I get a little younger, some speed, and a top 10 prospect.

Overall, I think it's a very even deal and we both get who we like. BD liked Soler/Mancini more than I did and I was lower on Downs than the consensus and owned Valera in all three of my leagues. I think the four players are all pretty even (Soler - Laureano, Mancini - Chapman, Vaughn - Downs, Bracho - Valera) except for the Vaughn/Downs pair, that was where I was okay paying the 1st. I think BD is a top 6ish team this year, so I'm okay trading Downs and the #10 pick for Vaughn. Especially when I have three other 1st round picks in my pocket. I have way too many prospects right now and would like to start turning two solid prospects into one great one, this is the first move in that direction.

Advanced issue found

⚖
1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Advanced issue found

⚖
53 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Heavy moving parts deal for BD and I.

BD Gets:
OF - Jorge Soler
1B/OF - Trey Mancini
OF - George Valera
SS/2B - Jeter Downs
BD's 2021 1st round pick

FGK Gets:
OF - Ramon Laureano
3B - Matt Chapman
1B - Andrew Vaughn
2B - Aaron Bracho

bD's Take: I saw this trade in 2 parts, the MLB part then the MiLB + pick part. I wanted Soler bad, I had him last year as he broke out then dealt him when I needed SB's and it ended up working as I won the championship, wanted him back, but didn't see a way until now. I see this as moving Chapman to Soler at UT, long term, then moved Laureano for Mancini, who doesn't have the potential SB's, but helps more in OBP, with a bit more power. 

MiLB part, I wanted to add an OF prospect that was older than 17