FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

48 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I looked at your team and I don't know, but I saw that you have the opportunity to put about 6 guys on IR and pick up some depth. We don't have time limits on IR so you can take em back off whenever... It's not season long.

There are limits. Once they aren't eligible for IR then your roster will be locked till fixed.

15 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

There are limits. Once they aren't eligible for IR then your roster will be locked till fixed.

Right, sorry. I was unclear. I meant there was no minimum and he could put a guy on IR, pick up a player, then take the guy off IR and drop someone the next day. IR isn't necessarily season long.

5 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Obviously everyone knows Sale is getting TJ, he is available at a discount but nothing crazy. Would make sense to get a TOR arm for the teams that aren’t looking to contend for 1-2 years. 

He may not be back to himself til hes 33 if at all. He should of had his elbow taken care of last year 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

I’ll give ya a nickel for the old man

Yeah, I'm interested, but you were listing guys on my team that I would've had to think hard about BEFORE he was getting TJ. He'll be at least 32 before he gets back to normal and at that age it's likely he's diminished when he gets back.

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, I'm interested, but you were listing guys on my team that I would've had to think hard about BEFORE he was getting TJ. He'll be at least 32 before he gets back to normal and at that age it's likely he's diminished when he gets back.

Hence why I said I’d add. Or did I not send that pm back

• 2 weeks later...