FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

2 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Good for you going for a wild card 😏😉

Lol maybe, maybe not.. Depends on our 2nd year guys developing. Snuck in last season and I neglected my team for a month drowning in work. Got my co GM this year whose off all summer and better team.

Not running away with division this year  😀

• Like 1

Happy to get CJ Abrams at 8. Huge addition for my already talented minor league system. Have a ton of catching and outfield depth in my system and needed some middle infield talent so I was happy that Abrams fell. Drafted In 2019 and already the 25th rated prospect. Plus speed and a great contact and gap to gap bat. Developing power. Perfect addition.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

Happy to get CJ Abrams at 8. Huge addition for my already talented minor league system. Have a ton of catching and outfield depth in my system and needed some middle infield talent so I was happy that Abrams fell. Drafted In 2019 and already the 25th rated prospect. Plus speed and a great contact and gap to gap bat. Developing power. Perfect addition.

Good get buddy 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I think that last trade was pretty good for him. There were one or two questionable ones in year 1 though.

Considering what he was offering yesterday, he made out very well. It's not horrible but it's clear low ball in this format. He knows this tho. He's as well in tuned with numbers as anyone. 

.330 30 80 guys are easy to acquire and relatively cheap. He wins this deal easy in 2-3 years

10 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Considering what he was offering yesterday, he made out very well. It's not horrible but it's clear low ball in this format. He knows this tho. He's as well in tuned with numbers as anyone. 

.330 30 80 guys are easy to acquire and relatively cheap. He wins this deal easy in 2-3 years

Probably won’t be in this league in 2-3 years so.