FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Getting a few offers for Snell and Flaherty.

I'm not looking to sell either and not looking to take on prospects at this point. Our MiLB is set

Looking to package Gallen or Wheeler and one of Chisholm or Gorman for a vet upgrade 2 for 1

Edited by BillsGuy82

Moved Kyle Wright for Lance Lynn.

Cashed in one of my prospect SPs for a veteran guy who was good last year, hopefully that continues. 

Have my last 4 picks coming up here so looking to round out my roster but I really like where it is at this point. 

I don't have a true fantasy ace, but a few fantasy #2 and 3's so should be good complement to my offense, which I love 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

For real just skip me after an hour if I don’t make my pick. If I make one pick when I was supposed to make two skip me.

Nah, just set a Queue. If you're online and you see you're a couple picks or so away, set a Queue of players and set to auto-draft. We are at the end of the draft now but future drafts. I know @nagahide13 & @tom cody have been doing that this year. I know a couple of others did it a lot in our big inaugural draft last year.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

28 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Took Indians 2B Prospect Aaron Bracho here. Love his swing and plate discipline. Think he shoots up the Dynasty Prospect ranks in 2020.

Totally agree. Was hoping he'd last another round. That front office has done a magnificent job in LA signings in the last couple years.

• Like 1