FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Sick day trade made;

I slept for 36 hours today and still (barely) managed to complete a trade mit HH.

Naga gets;
Xander Bogaerts

HH gets;
Adalberto Mondesi, Triston McKenzie, Royce Lewis.

I used some of my nasty MiLB roster to upgrade my peace of mind at SS. HH stacks some high upside youth to supplement his old folks home.

• Like 1

My apologies fellas. I’ve been away all day and just got home from flag football game. I literally just went on to make my pick and it autodrafted while I was in there lmao. I was gonna wait a few rounds to take Margot but I’ll settle with it there. Wanted to take a flyer on him to see if the rays turn him around. 

4 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

My apologies fellas. I’ve been away all day and just got home from flag football game. I literally just went on to make my pick and it autodrafted while I was in there lmao. I was gonna wait a few rounds to take Margot but I’ll settle with it there. Wanted to take a flyer on him to see if the rays turn him around. 

Yeah, not a bad autopick tbh. Rays seem to have that magic touch.

I've seen some confusion in which team is which when we have team names. So those of us with Team Names (@crab1106 @Dingo18287 @Herbie_Hancock @Lions017 @kwolf68 ) Put your FF in initials or shorten name after your Team Name. Like I have "Acuna Matata (bD)" or "Crab" or "Wolf" or "Dingo" "HH", etc,  so other owners know which team is which. 

This goes for anyone else who changes their team name to an actual Fantasy Team Name.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS