FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

3 hours ago, FGK said:

I'm still in too. I think I put the deposit down in the winter, but let me know if I didn't.

Yeah, everyone paid before the draft. It was just a matter if we transferred those to next year, but seems like everyone wants this year to count for the $$. 

2 hours ago, Lions017 said:

So...I've tried to pick up a player for two days now. I have 25 players on my roster, so there should be room, but the transaction never goes through. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? 

Does it give you any notices on your roster being illegal?

1 minute ago, Lions017 said:

No. I just put in a claim and the next morning they’re still in the free agent pool. I’ll try one more time. 

Let one of us know tomorrow if it didn't work again. Not sure what the reason would be, I was able to add guys overnight. 

With the short season, expanded rosters, should we do away with the once a day FAAB process? Bring it back for next year when we are H2H, but I feel like with this fluid season we might be better off just having a standard FA pickup process that we've had in the previous league, where we can pick players up whenever and for no budget for it. 

Let us know if you want a standard FA or keep the current system for this year, since we aren't H2H this year.

@Dingo18287 @Herbie_Hancock @biggio7 @BillsGuy82 @Lions017 @kwolf68 @klyon7634 @I_GET_SAX @davisblack @nagahide13 @Sllim Pickens @tom cody @FGK @SwiftPride

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS