FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Ugh. I wish I could pick someone up to fill in some spots in my lineup today. Nope. Gotta wait until tomorrow...

Really wish we had switched to a different system. 

I have too many outfielders. Any interest in Happ, Renfroe, or Winker? Just looking for a pick - I can pick up a bench guy. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1

Just now, Lions017 said:

Ugh. I wish I could pick someone up to fill in some spots in my lineup today. Nope. Gotta wait until tomorrow...

Really wish we had switched to a different system. 

I tried bud. I knew things like this with random PP's or random COVID related benchings after the pickup deadline. 

Blockbuster

HerbieHancock Gets:
OF Ronald Acuna Jr
OF Jorge Soler

bD Gets:
SS Gleyber Torres
SP Gerrit Cole

bD's Take: TBH I don't really care to have my favorite players on my fantasy team, like I have the last few years. So I thought I'd move Acuna for the highest bidder, me and FGK almost had a deal but couldn't finish it out, and HH came with this offer, I thought with my depth in the OF (and the lack of real interest in Villar or Santana) that I'd get my stud young INF back in tact and add Cole with deGrom as my co-aces for the foreseeable future. 

With the way this season is going regarding all the games being postponed and what not, is it possible to expand our rosters? I mean, if someone has a bulk of players and their games are canceled, they are just out of it with any type of scoring. Games are not guaranteed to be made up or anything. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

With the way this season is going regarding all the games being postponed and what not, is it possible to expand our rosters? I mean, if someone has a bulk of players and their games are canceled, they are just out of it with any type of scoring. Games are not guaranteed to be made up or anything. Just a thought.

That would be nice too. It'll be really lame if the season comes down to who has more players that stayed healthy. It's already too hard to pick players up when a game gets cancelled or postponed. 

Also, any interest in Nick Solak? I like him a lot as a hitter, but I'm going to struggle to fit him in my lineup with Nelson Cruz taking up that UT spot. Solak should get OF eligibility eventually, but I have a lot of outfielders too. 

Edited by Lions017

@Dingo18287 @Lions017 @biggio7 @BillsGuy82 @RaykwonDaChef @I_GET_SAX @FGK @klyon7634 @Herbie_Hancock @tom cody @Mr. bDoDDleS @Sllim Pickens @davisblack @nagahide13 @kwolf68 @SwiftPride

LEAGUE CHANGE DUE TO EVERY CHANGING MLB SITUATION:

I am removing the lock on illegal rosters. This will be an honor system with commissioner reviews. The only time by our league rules you will be allowed to have a roster greater that our set limits is when you have a player with a PPD game on your roster. This is 1-1. So if you have 1 PPD player you can be 1 overlimit. If it is found that anyone violates the honor system, the most recent player added by the team in question will be removed from that rosters by the commissioner without hesitation. 

This will also solve the issue that Fantrax keeps messing with the IL flags and making teams unable to adjust their roster despite being in compliance. 

• Like 3