FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

For those of us not familiar with abbreviations what's PPD mean? Rules changing during the season again and I dont have a full grasp on what's going on

My co @RaykwonDaChef put in a bid of 15$ and we lost the bid to another guy who bid less

Postponed games. Since there have been  multiple daily the admins are giving us more roster spots to try and fill out rosters since the PPD'd game players can't be put on IR. 

Rule changes mid-season suck but this isn't really a rule change, it's more adapting our rosters to the special season that is 2020. 

Willing to move Starting Pitching. Would like upside younger player, positioned doesn’t really matter. All pitchers are available other than Fried. Any of them could help a team make a run. In the mountains until Saturday so I’ll try to respond but may not be immediate. 

TRADES TO THE MAX

Herbie Hancock gets:
1B Pete Alonso
2B/SS Jonathan Villar
HH's 5th round pick (via bD)
bD's 11th round pick

bD gets:
1B/2B/3B Max Muncy
SP Max Scherzer
Kylon's 3rd round pick (via HH)
HH's 6th round pick

bD's Take: Felt weird as a Braves fan having Alonso on my team, HH made a bid for him and thought it was really good value. I see this deal as Alonso for Muncy & 3rd round pick while swapping Villar to get Scherzer to add to deGrom and Cole for Villar. I might miss Villar's SB's but he'll be 30 next year and thats about the age fast runners start to slow down but a 1 for 1 swap for Scherzer is something I'd make most days. 

Heavily shopping:

Justin “OBP King” Turner

Paul “Im not your dad” Goldschmidt

Whit “holy ****” Merrifield

Charlie “Black lives matter”mon

Edwin “my parrot is dying” Encarnacion

“Uncle” Charlie Morton

Stephen “I swear I was a phenom just yesteday” Strasburg

highest bidder wins.