crab1106

FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

Still not sure what the point of Discord is.  How is different/better than using this forum for announcements? 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Still not sure what the point of Discord is.  How is different/better than using this forum for announcements? 

My thoughts as well. We haven't had any problems yet 

Posted (edited)

Yeah...I'm just not into Discord. Sorry guys. You can contact me on here or send trades through Fantrax. 

In case you can't tell, I'm not someone that needs to constantly trade anyway. 

Edited by Lions017

There is minimal conversation on here anyway so if anyone would rather not join that’s completely fine. Not everyone “announces” trades and any important changes I will be sure get to everyone. 

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

My thoughts as well. We haven't had any problems yet 

It’s not about problems, just enhancement. It creates our own community and allows for notifications. I don’t always make it to FF these days so it’s nice to be able to see thing more readily.  

Lots of people are already on discord for games etc too, so it's just a really easy platform. It does make it kind of impossible to step away from stuff since its so phone friendly.

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

Lots of people are already on discord for games etc too, so it's just a really easy platform. It does make it kind of impossible to step away from stuff since its so phone friendly.

You can mute notifications for specific server, if you have multiple ones and need to step away for a few days.

Any younger teams interested in Eloy Jimenez for future get at me. 

Value him high but looking for a more stable OBP/Power guy for the now.

Alright, with Bichette's injury I could use someone to play in my IF slot, preferably someone that's also 2B eligible but that's not necessary. 

I have some depth in Nick Solak and Jesse Winker that I would be willing to deal from. If it's a bigger type of 2B name I would also consider flipping one of my other outfielders like Pham or Schwarber, but that's pretty unlikely. 

Feel free to message me on here or shoot me an offer on Fantrax. I usually send back a comment on there even if I decline the trade. 

Well damn, missed that message on Solak. I gotta get my act together in this league. 

2 hours ago, kwolf68 said:

Well damn, missed that message on Solak. I gotta get my act together in this league. 

Yeah, them not being on discord means we still have to check here for 2 owners. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, them not being on discord means we still have to check here for 2 owners. 

Ouchie 

Made a couple moves

Added Karinchak for Gorman and Ferguson 

Swapped Stripling for Santana

We could use a OF. Not taking offers for Tatis 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Made a couple moves

Added Karinchak for Gorman and Ferguson 

Swapped Stripling for Santana

We could use a OF. Not taking offers for Tatis 

I’ll trade you Renfroe