FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

25 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yeah, them not being on discord means we still have to check here for 2 owners. 

Yea I didn't even check here. I know we get emails if someone contacts us, but we don't get emails if someone is just randomly shopping a guy in here. I'd have made a much better offer ofr Solak than Dozier. I'd have gone Kingery +. Oh well. **** happens. 

52 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Yea I didn't even check here. I know we get emails if someone contacts us, but we don't get emails if someone is just randomly shopping a guy in here. I'd have made a much better offer ofr Solak than Dozier. I'd have gone Kingery +. Oh well. **** happens. 

Yeah, I lucky came to FF last night and saw his post or I wouldn't have seen it either.

If my not being on Discord means that much to you guys then you can find someone else to run my team. Sorry, I'm just not interesting in joining Discord for this. If you want to complain, find someone else.

I know that you guys love wheeling and dealing, but that's not my favorite part of fantasy baseball, and I don't feel the need to be "on" at all times for this league. I'm content to run my team though here. It certainly hasn't hurt my team so far. I would understand if my team sucked or I wasn't setting my lineup, but I'm in first place, I set my lineup every day, and I've made trades that I'm comfortable with. 

For what it's worth, I would not have been interested in Scott Kingery. 

Edited by Lions017

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

If my not being on Discord means that much to you guys then you can find someone else to run my team. Sorry, I'm just not interesting in joining Discord for this. If you want to complain, find someone else.

I know that you guys love wheeling and dealing, but that's not my favorite part of fantasy baseball, and I don't feel the need to be "on" at all times for this league. I'm content to run my team though here. It certainly hasn't hurt my team so far. I would understand if my team sucked or I wasn't setting my lineup, but I'm in first place, I set my lineup every day, and I've made trades that I'm comfortable with. 

For what it's worth, I would not have been interested in Scott Kingery. 

As @crab1106 said, there is no requirement to be on Discord. This is a FF league. People just need to know that they are 2 spots with discussions, and up to everyone to check what they want. Heck, Sax is barely on here, but we all still get by. With 16 people, not everyone is going to be as enthusiastic or get into what others do, and just gotta respect that. I’d suggest communicating thru whatever way y’all want, and ultimately make an offer via Fantrax and hope the other one responded. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I bet he is.. You didnt like the offer and I cant be bothered negotiating nickel and dimes 

I know you’re always so busy when it comes to talking trades and always come back with the same answer Saying I nickle and dime. Gets old. I’ve been much more aggressive this year.