FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Virtually anyone available. NOT AVAILABLE: Tim Anderson and Max Fried. I am not discussing either. I'll discuss anyone else. If you come for someone like Ketel Marte or Geno Suarez or Jose Berrios or Alex Verdugo, please know I want 2 major pieces, a young MLB player who I would not cut (he'd be a Top 15 player on my team) and an elite prospect. I want to talk to Tom Cody before any moves are made.

Hit me up in IM, Discord or text 412-400-8065. Make sure you tell me who your team is, because some I can't tell. 

Signed, Professor Turgeson 

Edited by kwolf68

All players available except for Anderson and Fried. There are several players that will demand very high values so if you can't make a legitimate offer please pass. Turgeson. Looking for some combination of a #1 pick, top prospect, quality young player. The mix/match of such will depend on what is actually offered and what is actually asked for.

Edited by kwolf68

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

DV0hEIm.png

@BillsGuy82 @Lions017 @nagahide13 @tom cody @Sllim Pickens @SwiftPride @davisblack

You guys have the weekend to get your rosters fixed or starting Monday Fantrax will not count your stats moving forward till it's fixed. 

You say get it fixed...is something wrong with my roster? I have 25 active players right now. 

11 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

You say get it fixed...is something wrong with my roster? I have 25 active players right now. 

Sorry didn't mean to tag you. I tagged you first as you and BG aren't in discord then added the others after. Your roster has always been good.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS