crab1106

FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

Looking to deal one of Edwin Diaz or James Karinchak for high pick or picks looking towards next year.

Feel like right now I have 12 solid keepers. Still sorting out those last 3 spots and I may use 1 or 2 on relievers. I am probably done with trades I believe. I've made something like 12 trades, 10 TEN of them with Herbie, 1 with Crab and one with BD. The BD trade (giving away Ian Anderson) is probably the one I'd like back and even though I traded both Jose Ramirez and Anthony Rendon, those deals did net me back Triston McKenzie, Nick Senzel, Geno Suarez and Jose Berrios, 4 players who all will be keepers. So I think I used those trades to replenish my teams talent level and now I have a team that has risen to 6th place. 

Trade negotiations in other areas have not be fruitful and honestly there have been some bad offers, but in other areas we got close in some things, but just didn't get anything done. So I am pretty much done even looking for moves and unless someone really "wows" me with something time to prepare to head into the off-season and continue to watch players like Dylan Moore, Dean Kremer and others to see if they can earn a keep on Professor Turgeson's Grinders. 

Edited by kwolf68

I want draft picks 

We feel our team is better than performed and like our keeper core. Lost alot of innings from Snell and Flaherty and Stanton injury after trade sucked 

Edited by BillsGuy82

So, people keep talking about 15 keepers. The rules on the site just say "dynasty". What is the reality here? 

2 hours ago, FGK said:

So, people keep talking about 15 keepers. The rules on the site just say "dynasty". What is the reality here? 

It’s 15 MLB keepers and 10 via MiLB

2 hours ago, FGK said:

We are to cut down to 20 MLB players a week after the season then down to final 15 2 weeks before the draft. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Ugh. 

Pretty much all of my bats are tanking over the last week or two. My pitching finally turned things around and now nobody can hit. 

33 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Ugh. 

Pretty much all of my bats are tanking over the last week or two. My pitching finally turned things around and now nobody can hit. 

Yeah, your pitching has been amazing. I thought I had WHIP and SV/HLD's on lock a few weeks ago. 

Would like to add draft picks, 6th round or higher. 

I know people are getting down to cuts, so not overly optimistic, but would be willing to listen on:

-Any pitchers not named Fried, Berrios

-Players like Kole Calhoun, Joey Wendell and would listen on young risers like Austin Hays, Nick Senzel, and would also at least listen on other guys depending on offer. Players like Verdugo, Marte, Gurriel Jr, Anderson and Edman are going to probably be cost prohibitive for anyone in this league. 

2 hours ago, crab1106 said:

snoop dogg GIF           Now everyone’s gotta drop those players. 

Won't be able to until tomorrow. 

Can someone explain how I change my notification settings? I've gotten like. 60 emails today about players entering the waiver pool. Seems to have reset some settings with a "new" league.