Who’s it gonna be?

ReggieCamp

Which HC candidate do they hire?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which HC candidate do they hire?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/2020 at 05:30 PM

I think that Team Haslam will opt for Saleh. This is because they will end up wanting to go in a different direction then the last two hires.

It is NOT who I would go for - I am Team McDaniels. I know they want "alignment". So what if Josh and DePo don't play well in the same sandbox? This is the real effing world. Put your big boy pants on - go with the one that has won not one, not two - but SIX Super Bowl rings. Sure it wasn't as a head coach - but you are a complete moron if you don't think some of that knowledge of how to do it didn't sink in.

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

Truly, I don’t know what to think. Still having a hard time believing it’s not McDaniels.

Haven’t clicked a button yet though.

I’m in the same boat, but I’m moving away from McDaniels actually.

It seemed like they had it set up to get him locked down Friday if they wanted.  Gotta wonder if they didn’t love the interview or plan he had in place?

Gun to my head right now, I still say McDaniels, but I’m much less confident than I was on Thursday.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m in the same boat, but I’m moving away from McDaniels actually.

It seemed like they had it set up to get him locked down Friday if they wanted.  Gotta wonder if they didn’t love the interview or plan he had in place?

Gun to my head right now, I still say McDaniels, but I’m much less confident than I was on Thursday.

Yep. Honestly, I like the thoroughness (at least the appearance of it). But in the end, this is Jimmy’s team, and even though I don’t think DePo would choose McD, in the end, Jimmy gets his way.

I chose McDaniels.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I think that Team Haslam will opt for Saleh. This is because they will end up wanting to go in a different direction then the last two hires.

It is NOT who I would go for - I am Team McDaniels. I know they want "alignment". So what if Josh and DePo don't play well in the same sandbox? This is the real effing world. Put your big boy pants on - go with the one that has won not one, not two - but SIX Super Bowl rings. Sure it wasn't as a head coach - but you are a complete moron if you don't think some of that knowledge of how to do it didn't sink in.

I mean, using that logic you’d expect at least some of BB’s previous coordinators to have had some success.

Theyve been almost universal failures sans BO’B.

I like the experience too, but I think it can be overvalued.  Brady and BB are why they won titles at the end of the day.

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yep. Honestly, I like the thoroughness (at least the appearance of it). But in the end, this is Jimmy’s team, and even though I don’t think DePo would choose McD, in the end, Jimmy gets his way.

I chose McDaniels.

Jimmy seems to understand the importance of hiring smart people to do the work, but he fails to actually let them do their job.  It’s been his MO since he bought the team and I don’t expect that to change now.