Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Saleh just took this guy's soul and Stefanksi was the dude they wanted?

I’m a pretty firm believer that their DL Coach in SF is better than Saleh/helped vault him. He barely kept his job as a DC last year. 

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m a pretty firm believer that their DL Coach in SF is better than Saleh/helped vault him. He barely kept his job as a DC last year. 

Weird optics though. Plus it's kinda the same with Stefanski, with the Vikings bringing in Kubiak to be a substantial part of that offense. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Saleh looks like he'd be a good HC though. Sounds like he's a fantastic leader, which is the most important thing.

I want no part since we've already crashed and burned from the Carroll tree but I think he could be good.

6 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Still blows my mind that the easiest way to get hired in the NFL is to have an influential dad some place.

Sarcasm? It's the easiest way to get hired. Period. No reason to be different because it's the NFL.

• Like 1