Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

I am really interested in his Staff.....

I think there are a few coaches who should be retained.....

On Offense and ST

Keep James Campen as Oline coach (the only way I would make a move there, is IF its Bill Callahan...he's really good too)....Keep our ST Coach, Keep Stump Mitchell as RB's coach/RG coordinator, Keep Adam Henry as the Wr coach (will help with or WR's attitudes.....dorsey backed us into a corner on this one.....Huge talents, but a LOT of "Noise"....even though Chad O'Oshea interests me here)....Promote Tyler Tettleton to QB coach....I really think this kid is going to be a star.

ON Defense

Promote Dewayn Walker as the DB's/Passing Game Coordinator

Execute....err....release the rest of them.

Couple of guys I would LOVE to see in some capacity....

TE's Coach Jeff Davidson, Oline/RG coordinator Bill Callahan, WR's coach Chad O'shea, OC/Asst HC Garry Kubiak, Sr. Offensive assistant/Advisor Brad Childress, QB's Pat Shurmer, QB's Ben McAdoo, Oline/TE's Mike Mularky, OC/QB's Joe Lombardi (currently employed), P.G. Coord. Mike Leflure (currently employed), RG Coord. Mike Mcdanile (currently employed), talking two out of Retirement OL Russ Grimm, OL Bruce Matthews.

DC/Asst. HC Defense Mike Singletary, D.C. Jim Schwartz (currently employed), LB's Al Golden, LB's/DL Rob Ryan, Sr. D assistant/DC Rex Ryan, DC/2ndary coordinator Teryl Austin, LB's/Sr.D asst. John Pagano,  DB's/PG Coord. Arron Glenn  (currently employed), Kris Richard  (currently employed), 

Edited by DaWg_LB.

So let's get something straight...

Haslem wants alignment top down, but then he wants the new HC and GM go retain the coaching staff despite having no relationship and some of them sucking. Aka forced marriage. Aka not alignment. 

I am good with this hire but what am I missing about this faux alignment?

2 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Haslem wants alignment top down, but then he wants the new HC and GM go retain the coaching staff despite having no relationship and some of them sucking. Aka forced marriage. Aka not alignment. 

Apparently Wilks was Stefanski’s preference last season when he interviewed.

He very well may legit want to keep them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

A coach should have the Freedom to Hire whoever he wants......

But if you have a RB's coach, who just coordinated a Running Game that produced the NFL's 2nd leading rusher, and the entire locker room respects him.....AND you dont have someone in mind for RB's coach.....

I'm just saying.....

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love the analytics infusion, but the owner meeting is frightening as hell.

As if there’s nothing else a coach could be doing that’s more useful than trying to explain football to a hillbilly.

There’s plenty of room for analytics in football (I recommend everyone follow Warren Sharp on Twitter if you are) where you look at the different areas you are successful at in certain personnel groups, etc.....

meeting with Jimmy every Monday is not good

• Like 3