Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You realize he played football at Harvard right?  

Like he was literally more accomplished than everyone on this board at actually playing the sport in addition to being more educated and having more applicable work experience.

But I’m sure your years as an assistant OL coach for a local Hs has taught you better.

When has Harvard won anything? My HS team would have won state if they put me in at quarterback 

• Like 1

Just now, JDD said:

When has Harvard won anything? My HS team would have won state if they put me in at quarterback 

Reminds me of a story of a kid I went to high school with.  His mom would apparently go on the whole game about how her son would get all kinds of scholarship offers if the scouts would just come to the JV games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m still waiting on what’s the benefit of not introducing pretty important statistical data on Monday or Tuesday compared to Friday?

And as I already said, there’s nothing to indicate that they wouldn’t.

Wanting to meet on Friday doesn’t mean that’s the only time they meet.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What would I tell them?  Or was this just your best attempt at a clever dig at me?

Let em know you have a bunch of gr8 ideas and you post on a forum board and have a bunch of likes and that you really really loved sashi so your team nerd all the way!!!!!  And did i mention i love sashi brown and hate football guys cuz im new school and analytics all the way so you really really could help them out cuz the other guys you post with are just stupid and have dumb ideas and you are bored interacting with them and need to talk to some fellow nerds cuz ur real smart

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Let em know you have a bunch of gr8 ideas and you post on a forum board and have a bunch of likes and that you really really loved sashi so your team nerd all the way!!!!!  And did i mention i love sashi brown and hate football guys cuz im new school and analytics all the way so you really really could help them out cuz the other guys you post with are just stupid and have dumb ideas and you are bored interacting with them and need to talk to some fellow nerds cuz ur real smart

tenor.gif

so petty.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Reminds me of a story of a kid I went to high school with.  His mom would apparently go on the whole game about how her son would get all kinds of scholarship offers if the scouts would just come to the JV games.

I forgot the gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I don’t blame Stefanski for promoting the owner-coach meetings. Is it absurd? Certainly? Good job pitch though. When I take the oral portion of civil service promotional exam, I feed the committee stuff they want to hear that I don’t believe in. That’s life. Hopefully when reality sets in, after a week or two, the right people figure out what works and that this ain’t a good idea.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t blame Stefanski for promoting the owner-coach meetings. Is it absurd? Certainly? Good job pitch though. When I take the oral portion of civil service promotional exam, I feed the committee stuff they want to hear that I don’t believe in. That’s life. Hopefully when reality sets in, after a week or two, the right people figure out what works and that this ain’t a good idea.

Can’t blame a guy for wanting the gig and doing what he can to get it, absolutely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Employers lie during interviews too lol

• Like 1