Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

iM NOT NUDE, BUT YA ALL NEED TO STOP YOUR PERSONAL INSULTS HERE. 

Come on, man. At least uphold some level of decorum.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@NudeTayne had better watch his back, kiwi coming with the big guns here.

Bold and all caps... fuuuuuu....

Kiwi Ferrell trying his hand at the inner sanctum with an @gatekeeper:

tenor.gif*

24 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Just STFU - and no I am not kidding.

🙄

🤔

Edited by NudeTayne
*You don't mess with the maestro.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You Baker haters are going to hate Stefanski. He’s going to take Baker’s gifted abilities and use them as they should have been used in the first place. 

Baker Mayfield on the run with play action- 67% completion 10TD/4INT. 

Baker Mayfield with no play action-- 12TD/17INT

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I agree with this.

I can live with rookie mistakes provided they learn from them.  Not learning and not using available info to do your job more effectively is unforgivable though, and those seem to be the basis of Freddie’s undoing.

We can agree to disagree, but if a guy has an “eye for talent” why do they miss half the time?  Like, do you have the ability to spot it, or not?

Completely agree here.

The infighting between HC, FO, analytics has been absurd and childish tbh. To think it took this long to hopefully get 3 guys rowing in the same direction is nuts.

Hopefully we can have some continuity and consistency and really start to develop a scheme and players for that scheme.

Because missing half the time is better than most the time.  I feel like I can compare who Tom Heckert picked to Ray Farmer and see a difference in quality.

Berry's approach won't be as bad now that we have superstars on the roster already.  I wouldn't be opposed to drafting 4 offensive linemen and hoping one pans out.  Or safeties.

Also I don't think Stefanski is going to throw Njoku in the garbage this year unless David really is some trash, so that's hopefully one less hole.

12 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You Baker haters are going to hate Stefanski. He’s going to take Baker’s gifted abilities and use them as they should have been used in the first place. 

Only if he first can get Mayfield to become accountable and driven to be great.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because missing half the time is better than most the time.  I feel like I can compare who Tom Heckert picked to Ray Farmer and see a difference in quality.

Berry's approach won't be as bad now that we have superstars on the roster already.  I wouldn't be opposed to drafting 4 offensive linemen and hoping one pans out.  Or safeties.

Also I don't think Stefanski is going to throw Njoku in the garbage this year unless David really is some trash, so that's hopefully one less hole.

Wait wut?