Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

37 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thanks for letting me know what upset you, I appreciate that. My apologies for offending you, it definitely wasn’t intended. Sorry to hear about your mom, it’s never easy losing a family member especially a mother. 

We’re good my man, let’s move forward 🙂

Apology accepted - now let's get back to carping and complaining about our favorite team.

• Like 2

Not sure where to put this, but with hiring Stefanski, and the possibility of bringing in some of his staff that follows the Vikings, they typically tend to drag some of the players with them to help teach what their system is. Was noted on Vikings twitter you guys very well could bring in some notable Vikings Free Agents.

Here is some notable Vikings Free Agents that spent time in the system. 

Offense: 

C.J. Ham, Laquon Treadwell.

Defense:

Andrew Sendejo, Anthony Harris, Jayron Kearse, Everson Griffen, Mackenzie Alexander, Eric Wilson, Stephen Weatherly, Trae Wayne’s.

If Edwards or Gray end up there I’d expect some of that defense to try and follow them there. Every single one of them are capable starters on defense.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Not sure where to put this, but with hiring Stefanski, and the possibility of bringing in some of his staff that follows the Vikings, they typically tend to drag some of the players with them to help teach what their system is. Was noted on Vikings twitter you guys very well could bring in some notable Vikings Free Agents.

Here is some notable Vikings Free Agents that spent time in the system. 

Offense: 

C.J. Ham, Laquon Treadwell.

Defense:

Andrew Sendejo, Anthony Harris, Jayron Kearse, Everson Griffen, Mackenzie Alexander, Eric Wilson, Stephen Weatherly, Trae Wayne’s.

If Edwards or Gray end up there I’d expect some of that defense to try and follow them there. Every single one of them are capable starters on defense.

I looked an article on the net the other day it was talking about the top 10 FA's at each position....and the Vikings had 3 of the top 6 Safety's (in the top 10)....so wow, somebody gotta come loose....and we will need at least one FA safety....

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I looked an article on the net the other day it was talking about the top 10 FA's at each position....and the Vikings had 3 of the top 6 Safety's (in the top 10)....so wow, somebody gotta come loose....and we will need at least one FA safety....

Snagging a safety familiar with hopefully Edwards system would be huge in coordinating the back end of the defense on the field.

• Like 2

Just now, DaWg_LB. said:

Smith, Harris, Kearse.

from the sounds of it, Harris is a pretty high priority for the Vikings. Kearse basically already said he wanted out to play somewhere else.

Kearse was solid tho. Can play safety or a Big Nickle spot which Edwards will probably bring along. I think all us fans wanted to see more of him on the field, we just didn’t always have a spot for him. Guy is like 6’7” and can tackle, along with cover. Just hard to take out Smith and Harris who can both tackle and are just ball hawks. He also developed into one of the best gunners in the league under Preifer. 

24 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Smith, Harris, Kearse.

from the sounds of it, Harris is a pretty high priority for the Vikings. Kearse basically already said he wanted out to play somewhere else.

Kearse was solid tho. Can play safety or a Big Nickle spot which Edwards will probably bring along. I think all us fans wanted to see more of him on the field, we just didn’t always have a spot for him. Guy is like 6’7” and can tackle, along with cover. Just hard to take out Smith and Harris who can both tackle and are just ball hawks. He also developed into one of the best gunners in the league under Preifer. 

This all really good info.

We are desperate at Safety.

Sounds like Harris would be hard pressed to leave the Vikes, but if possible he'd be a great fit in Cleveland.

Kearse is just the type of hybrid Safety we need.

Anthony Harris, Jayron Kearse, Eric Wilson, C.J. Ham, and Andrew Sendejo in that order would all be players we could really use.

If we hire George Paton, it could give us the capital to help recruit some of those players, but Spielman would likely win out in whatever situation he and the Vikes wanted to.

Edited by Mind Character