Browns hire Kevin Stefanski as HC

.Buzz

15 hours ago, brownie man said:

@buno67

when he interned with the Eagles 

ok I found info about him being an intern. Yeah I doubt he learn much from Reid tho. Maybe picked up a thing or two. Says he was operations intern before Vikings. So he was GA at Penn intern with Eagles than hired by Vikings.  I doubt he worked that much around Reid during OTAs. Maybe if he was around Reid for a few years and not a few months. Penn season prolly ended around December.  Vikings prolly hired him around February March April give or take when coaches usually fill out staffs. As his position he prolly wasn’t in meetings. So I don’t know how much weight the eagles connection carries and prolly why it doesn’t get mentioned

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Something to celebrate, we have the best head coach since pettine or maybe butch davis. 

We have the best organizational structure and execs since heckert year 1. 

We have the most talented rosyer since probably 2014.

How can we have the best structure and execs if we don’t even have a GM. I sure as hell am not giving depo that much credit cause he gets the bare the Hue and Freddie crosses as well. I am warming up to Stef tho 

if you’re going for my crown, you best not miss your shot!

Edited by buno67

55 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I sure as hell am not giving depo that much credit cause he gets the bare the Hue and Freddie crosses as well. 

Lol wut?  It’s been widely reported he didn’t want either of them.

He recommended McDermott and Stefanski, but in your mind since he was on the payroll at the same time it’s his fault too huh?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He recommended McDermott and Stefanski, but in your mind since he was on the payroll at the same time it’s his fault too huh?

Buno just seems to hate DePodesta for some strange reason, haha.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DawgX said:

The people who Buno irrationally hates

vs.

The people who Buno irrationally backs

...is a fascinating study on the human brain and fandom as a whole. Some Harvard guy should consider doing a study.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s great all these reports of the coach he wanted Come out well past the fact the coach in place is a dud. Sounds more like a guy just hedging his bets. Don’t blame him, that is the analytical move. 

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

Nope im done being the Optimistic when it comes to this still. Gave benefit of the doubt in the past and it made me way too much of a homer. So I’m just being more Pessimistic

19 minutes ago, buno67 said:

What does that mean tho? That is very broad

the role of an executive is to make decisions.

dorsey was 90% his own thoughts/reseach and 10% data. 

analytics tries to remove personal bias from decision making. "

reduce uncertainty/not over inflate your own opinion. 

I think some of the people in here who were way too high on the Kitchens hire are too low/pessimistic about the Stefanski hire. You typically don't know how coaching hires will turn out but he at least fits the demeanor/profile of a guy you'd like to see leading your team...just have to wait and see how it plays out. Obviously I hope it doesn't as a division rival but this is a much more could-go-either-way move than Freddie was imo