Roster move; higgins for holmes

Kiwibrown

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

It sure as hell looked like it

Looks like a Natural in the slot.  I wonder if they continue to use him there if Coleman can't go or if they move him outside and bring Leslie up to fill the void.  After seeing Britts hustle yesterday I wouldn't be surprised to see him demoted/gone. We need some veteran skill at the WR position, not just veteran leadership.

16 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Looks like a Natural in the slot.  I wonder if they continue to use him there if Coleman can't go or if they move him outside and bring Leslie up to fill the void.  After seeing Britts hustle yesterday I wouldn't be surprised to see him demoted/gone. We need some veteran skill at the WR position, not just veteran leadership.

Britt's effort is trash, he has zero fight in him. We cannot win with effort like that

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

Britt's effort is trash, he has zero fight in him. We cannot win with effort like that

This is my biggest issue with him.

Drops happen.  They're frustrating, but they happen. The effort he's shown the last 2 games has been embarrassing IMO. Kinda wonder if he just wanted one last payday and has completely checked out mentally.

I'll give him another couple weeks to get it in gear, but if he can't start producing he needs benched, even with Coleman's injury situation.

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Drops happen.  They're frustrating, but they happen. The effort he's shown the last 2 games has been embarrassing IMO. Kinda wonder if he just wanted one last payday and has completely checked out mentally.

I'll give him another couple weeks to get it in gear, but if he can't start producing he needs benched, even with Coleman's injury situation.

This is what got me slightly energized about Higgins, he played with urgency and with purpose. I didn't see that from any other receiver, heck Kizer even got after Coates when they didn't even make an effort for the ball. Bad chemistry in the WR room IMO 

14 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is what got me slightly energized about Higgins, he played with urgency and with purpose. I didn't see that from any other receiver, heck Kizer even got after Coates when they didn't even make an effort for the ball. Bad chemistry in the WR room IMO 

Agreed, but just to play devil's advocate it's hard to develop chemistry when the faces are changing as much as they have the last few weeks.

Half of the WR's have been here only a few weeks.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed, but just to play devil's advocate it's hard to develop chemistry when the faces are changing as much as they have the last few weeks.

Half of the WR's have been here only a few weeks.

Absolute truth, but RUN YOUR ROUTE!!!, HARD, SELL  IT!!! don't just run it when you are getting the ball,  Run it to help influence the secondary. Run all the way through the route, all of these things are effort things, hell we can't even run a bubble screen, we can't block on the edges.

I'm just frustrated man

26 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Absolute truth, but RUN YOUR ROUTE!!!, HARD, SELL  IT!!! don't just run it when you are getting the ball,  Run it to help influence the secondary. Run all the way through the route, all of these things are effort things, hell we can't even run a bubble screen, we can't block on the edges.

I'm just frustrated man

I hear ya man, and you're not wrong.

Hue needs to make sure guys are giving full effort at all times, he has to have zero tolerance for half azzing things.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think they all this doing the Duane bowe!

Archived